9 Independent Living Communities in Yavapai County, AZ

Cottonwood Village

201 E. Mingus Ave., Cottonwood, AZ
John: "I'm in independent living at Cottonwood Village, but I need medication help and at times I need help showering. This is a very friendly community. The only problem I have with it is the average age there is 81 years old and I'm only 65, bu... (read more)

Granite Gate Senior Living

3850 North US Highway 89, Prescott, AZ
Granite Gate Senior Living is located in Prescott, Arizona, in the middle of a beautiful rock formation. The welcoming and friendly ambiance at the community is consistently praised by residents and visitors, and the modern facility and spa... (read more)

2012

Las Fuentes Resort Village

1035 Scott Drive, Prescott, AZ
Las Fuentes Resort Village is located in Prescott, Arizona. The friendly, welcoming atmosphere created by the staff consistently receives praise from residents and visitors, and the delicious food prepared at the facility is also compliment... (read more)

2016

Casa De Pinos

117 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ
Caring67665050: "Casa de Pinos is an apartment. They're all alike, there's forty in this building. Where I'm going, the building is not that big. It's nice. We have a laundry room downstairs and a community room up here. We have the safety phones to ring 9... (read more)

Orchard Ranch Senior Resort

11250 East State Route 69, Dewey, AZ
Caring68872250: "We picked Orchard because everybody we talked to has been so nice and said they couldn’t be happier here; we’ve talked to about 20 people. We do everything ourselves right now because we’re still able-bodied. They have a big swimming pool,... (read more)

Prescott Lakes Senior Community

2105 Blooming Hills Dr,, Prescott, AZ
Caring105831750: "Prescott Lakes Senior Community is close to where I live, and I have a friend that lives there. The lady that runs it is very nice and helpful. She showed me couple of rooms that were empty, but now they’re all full. The facility is beauti... (read more)

Alta Vista

916 Canterbury Lane, Prescott, AZ
Alta Vista Senior Living is located in the heart of Prescott, Arizona. Visitors note the facility's impressive design, clean spacious layout and large rooms. Alta Vista also receives excellent feedback for its varied activity program which ... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Prescott Village

1030 Scott Drive, Prescott, AZ
Good Samaritan Society offers nursing homes, independent living and assisted living near downtown Prescott, Arizona, close to Prescott Lakes Golf Club. Residents praise the large and well-tended campus, with pharmacies, grocery stores and a... (read more)

Sungate Villa

3850 North Civic Drive NE,, Prescott Valley, AZ
Harry7: "I am living at Sungate Villa. It is really a nice place to live. The courtyards are beautiful and immaculate. The amenities are great and it is really a secure place to live because it's right across the street is the police station. I am ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 9 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,050 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Yavapai County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 27 reviews of independent living communities in the Yavapai County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 independent living communities in the Yavapai County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.