Assisted Living in Lancaster County

2 Communities

Commonweatlh Senior Living at Kilmarnock

460 South Main Street, Kilmarnock, VA
$$$$
John172487: "Commonwealth has a wonderful environment, and friendly and professional staff. They were accommodating. The units were spacious and clean. However, you have to ride elevators, and my mother is very nervous about being on them by herself. "

Rappahannock Westminster Canterbury

132 Lancaster Drive, Irvington, VA
$$$$
VAgirl1: "My visit at Rappahannock Westminster Canterbury was a pleasent and peaceful one. The Care that the staff gives to each and everyone one of their guests is unbelieveable. The time that the nurses take with all of their patients is also mind blowing. I am most defiantly considering Rappahannock Westminster Canterbury as an option with both my mother and my father. I am so happy that I got to visit and enjoy a family like enviroment. It is so nice to see such a happy and friend... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Lancaster County is $4,500 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lancaster County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Lancaster County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Lancaster County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.