Assisted Living in Waxahachie

yr

Brookdale Waxahachie

2250 Brown Street, Waxahachie, TX
$$$$
Lynda473837: "My husband, Jack, is now at Brookdale Waxahachie in the Alzheimer’s/memory care unit. It is a very caring place, and I am glad that we chose it. They might be understaffed in their memory unit. They have about 28 patients and currently four people on the staff. They are trying to hire six, but they are having a little trouble with their staffing. A lady told me the other day that they had almost 100 percent turnover in staffing. That's my only concern. They could use a few a... (read more)

Buffalo Creek

1329 Brown St., Waxahachie, TX
$$$$
LindaFZRBH: "I visited Buffalo Creek, and my experience was good. The lady who showed us the place was very friendly. When we went into the memory care unit, where there was a fragrant smell which masked the urine smell, and I was not impressed with that. They also had most of the residents crowded around the sitting area, which wasn't a very large area, with 6-8 residents in their wheelchairs and chairs sitting around. One CNA was visible the whole time we were in the memory care unit. ... (read more)

Covenant Place of Waxahachie

401 Solon Road, Waxahachie, TX
$$$$
Paul: "Covenant Place of Waxahachie is a fantastic place. The lady in charge did everything that she could possibly do. They had an exercise activity. I can't say anything bad about it."

Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care

910 South 9th Street, Midlothian, TX
$$$$
Rebecca: "I have moved into Midtowne. It is new and nice. The people are very good. The staff members are very nice and very cordial. They're good listeners, too. I really like the staff, but there are always strange ones."
yr

Brookdale Ennis

2500 Yorkstown Drive, Ennis, TX
$$$$
drider: "My mother has been at Brookdale for 2 years. We absolutely love it! She could not be happier there . The staff is excellent and she has developed a great relationship with the staff and some of the residents. It is perfect for us! I can't imagine having her anywhere else. "

Springbrook House Assisted Living LLC

824 Clearwater Drive, Midlothian, TX
1 review
handymannick: "Kept very clean and maintanced.... Residence get exercise and groomed frequently. Well fed and treated with dignity. Not to many residence so get more personal time. Guest welcome."

Elshadai Care Home

1225 Nutting Street, Cedar Hill, TX
$$$$
At Elshadai Care Home our goal is to provide our residents with everything to make them feel completely at home. Through compassionate, meticulous assistive care and supportive services, we are committed to ensuring each resident's dignity, and quality of life.

A Daughter's Care - Cedarbrook House

1237 Cedarbrook Trail, Lancaster, TX
$$$$
At A Daughter’s Care, we strive to provide affordable senior living and quality services in a caring, residential environment. We've become known as leading assisted living provider through developing caring senior living communities that give our residents the services they want and the care that they need. Services A registered nurse on staff to provide individual care to our residents 24 Hour care provided by our Care Team. Each of our Care Team members are trained... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 8 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Waxahachie is $3,248 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waxahachie area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of assisted living communities in the Waxahachie area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 assisted living communities in the Waxahachie area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.