Assisted Living in Brewster

yrs

Wingate Residences at Brewster Place

855 Harwich Road, Brewster, MA
$$$$
Patricia: "Wingate Residences at Brewster Place's staff went out of their way to be helpful. Dad is a veteran and they sent me a flyer to join them in a seminar for aide and attendance to veterans. They invited us to a Thanksgiving dinner and they were very welcoming. The place only has studios and I felt like there's too much face time for two people to be looking at each other day in and day out. If it was just my mom or just my dad it would have been my first choice. They went above... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 349 days

Maplewood at Brewster

820 Harwich Road, Brewster, MA
$$$$
Maplewood at Brewster is an innovative senior living community located in the picturesque town of Brewster, MA. We offer area seniors the opportunity to greet each day from the privacy of their own premium apartment home. Whether you are considering independent living, assisted living, or memory care, our staff is devoted to providing you and your loved ones with an experience that embodies the spirit of beauty and excellence of our beloved town. Everything at Maplewood at... (read more)

Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

383 S Orleans Rd, Brewster, MA
$$$$
Kurt3: "The facility we found was The Woodlands at Pleasant Bay, and it's excellent. The people are very caring with the residents that are there. The residents themselves are very friendly. They created a culture where everybody seems to care about other people, so it has a very friendly atmosphere. If there is ever any issue, they call me. I think itÕs an excellent facility, and I am very glad that we placed my mother there. ItÕs a little bit pricey, but extremely good. "

Thirwood Place

237 N Main St, South Yarmouth, MA
$$$$
Marcy S.: "My mother spent 4 wonderful years at Thirwood before she passed away. She got a new lease on life after she moved in. She was in a beautiful apartment with a second bedroom for visiting family. She felt safe and secure, and made a whole new circle of friends. The food in the dining room and Bistro was so good that we would often opt to eat there when we visited rather than taking her to a restaurant. Best of all, the staff is caring and professional. They went above and bey... (read more)

Royal of Harwich

328 Bank Street, Harwich, MA
$$$$
Deborah: "I was generally not impressed with Royal of Harwich. I realize it's an antique house, but the rooms were old-looking. It's all so old and sort of shabby, and I wasn't sure that it's actually clean. The dining room was just a room with tables in a big open space. The staff who showed me around was nice, but she just kind of gave me a quick tour because I don't believe it's her job. When I walked in, there was an aide or a nurse on the first floor and then they have a balcony ... (read more)

Heatherwood At Kings Way

100 Heatherwood Dr., Yarmouth Port, MA
$$$$
Sister22: "Heatherwood at Kings Way has a nice setting. The buildings are clean and attractive. I have friends who live there and they enjoy it. They like the community. The food is good. Assisted living is available if you need it. I visited a friend who lives there and she does not need any special help right now. It is available if you need it, but you have to pay for it. They have classes and activities like any of the places do. The woman who was in charge of new residents was won... (read more)

A Community of Care on Cape Cod

390 Orleans Rd, North Chatham, MA
1 review
Nuendelcapecod: "The caring of the staff is evident. The dining room is elegant, food beautifully served. There were optional programs available to participate in; the grounds are lovely. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Brewster area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 25 reviews of assisted living communities in the Brewster area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 assisted living communities in the Brewster area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.