4 Assisted Living Facilities in Douglas County, IL

Carriage Crossing Senior Living of Arcola

909 Green Mill Road, Arcola, IL
Lester: "Carriage Crossing Senior Living of Arcola is a very nice facility inside and out. Our experience so far is the staff tries to do the best they can with the people there. My wife seems to enjoy the food, which is a little bit better than wh... (read more)

Brookstone Estates Tuscola

1106 E Northline Rd, Tuscola, IL
PF: "My mother was on the waiting list at Brookstone Estates Tuscola, but when they did the assessment, they failed her. The tour was fine. The rooms were very nice. We found one that we liked, and it was on hold until they did the assessment. ... (read more)

Eberhardt Village

431 West Palmer, Arthur, IL
sstorm7: "My grandmother has been in this nursing home for 4 years, so I have visited on many occasions. As is the case for most nursing homes, it is a fairly depressing place. There is the usual smell, and often residents sit in their rooms or th... (read more)

Arbor Rose Of Arcola

106 East 2Nd South Street, Arcola, IL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Douglas County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of assisted living communities in the Douglas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 assisted living communities in the Douglas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.