Four Chaplains Nrsg Care Center

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 14, 2011

By Tiarablue

When I visit the facility I was training as a CNA. the staff there was okay but I wouldn't say the were super happy or anything. They seem over worked and a few seem to have a bad attitude. As for the residence one sticks in my mind a woman who wasn't so happy, she would tell us that they didn't care about her. She seemed lonely. I felt so bad. As far as the facilities I have seen better. They had a salon and a nice sitting room for the residence which was nice and the halls were semi clear.

July 27, 2011

By Creative Care Giver

The Four Chaplains Nursing Care Center is a small facility located in Westland near the boarders of Redford, Dearborn Heights, Livonia and Garden City Michigan. The center appears to focus on short term care for those in need of rehabilitation and long term care for those with conditions such as Alzheimer's or Dementia. Although the common areas (lobby, courtyard, tv rooms) are aesthetically pleasing, much is left to be desired in the patient rooms which are small, difficult to maneuver with a wheel chair (which everyone is in) and leave much to be desired in the way of privacy (shared restrooms) and storage of belongings. Many services are provided (as stated on the website) http://www.4chaplainsncc.com/services but must be inquired about, pursued and followed up on. As is in most cases those with patient advocates appear to have their needs addressed over those without. Nursing care while focused and attended to is primarily limited to dispensing medication. Follow up care is lacking. Aide to patient ratio seems to be a stretch and busy periods are rushed and stressful for both patient and caregivers. Food is adequate and "mistakes" such as forgetting meal items are not uncommon. Activities are directed toward those without mental and physical limitations. I would recommend this facility with moderate caution. It works best for short term care with a patient who can clearly report and respond to treatment. Those who cannot are unfortunately often on their own.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Four Chaplains Nrsg Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Four Chaplains Nrsg Care Center

Four Chaplains Nrsg Care Center is a nursing home in Westland, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Four Chaplains Nrsg Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Four Chaplains Nrsg Care Center