Life Care Center of Tucson | Nursing Home

6211 NORTH LA CHOLLA BOULEVARD, Tucson, AZ, 85741

Reviews of Life Care Center of Tucson | Nursing Home

visitor23 July 14, 2012

I would give no stars if it were an option. My grandmother was placed here after an injury & I couldn't be much more unsatisfied with the care she was given. Their sales rep flat out lied to us about the care giver to patient ratio, there were always half the amount that should have been there. Every time she used her call button for assistance to the restroom, she was forced to wait 40 minutes or more. I timed them after I realized how much it was happening. She was forced to get herself to the restroom alone out of desperation only a couple of weeks after surgery. They continually forgot to bring her her pain medication even upon request. They also sent attendants to "assist" her to the restroom that had no idea how to get her up, in which case she was again forced to get herself up in extreme pain. They also kept her room extremely dirty. We had to ask them to clean it. This is a horrible place. Please do not place your loved ones here.

Gmnst4lfe October 20, 2011

First walking into the facility I felt a little uncomfortable cause there was nobody in the lobby area. The parking situation for visitors was awful, but I do believe this was partially due to road construction nearby. The lady at the front was very rude to me when she finally showed up. As far as my grandmother goes, the staff she interacted with during our stay was patient and very kind to her. The grounds and overall facility seemed to be very well cared for, maintained and actually quite lovely. The outdoor garden was very pretty, the dining area was clean and served better then expected food. I also liked that there are people of all ages working there, I think the seniors especially enjoy the kind young faces. We were shown to the rehabilitation center and gym area as well, I was surprised at how well stocked and state of the art the areas are.

About Life Care Center of Tucson

Life Care Center of Tucson is a nursing home in Tucson, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Tucson for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Tucson

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 035140
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 119