Life Care Center of Tucson Nursing Home

Overview of Ratings

2.0

October 20, 2011

By Gmnst4lfe

First walking into the facility I felt a little uncomfortable cause there was nobody in the lobby area. The parking situation for visitors was awful, but I do believe this was partially due to road construction nearby. The lady at the front was very rude to me when she finally showed up. As far as my grandmother goes, the staff she interacted with during our stay was patient and very kind to her. The grounds and overall facility seemed to be very well cared for, maintained and actually quite lovely. The outdoor garden was very pretty, the dining area was clean and served better then expected food. I also liked that there are people of all ages working there, I think the seniors especially enjoy the kind young faces. We were shown to the rehabilitation center and gym area as well, I was surprised at how well stocked and state of the art the areas are.

Features of Life Care Center of Tucson

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Life Care Center of Tucson

Life Care Center of Tucson is a nursing home in Tucson, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Tucson for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Tucson