Arbors At Stow

2910 L'ERMITAGE PL, Stow, OH, 44224

Reviews of Arbors At Stow

June 10, 2014

By Rickey Miller

I had to put my Father in a Nursing Home to get the care that he needed, I was told that Maison Aine was a very good Place, a freind from Ca. said her Exhusband was thereand theytook real good care of him. My Father is there now and he is very well

May 11, 2013

By caring8327

I didn't like Maison Aine because my husband wasn't taken care of properly in there. He had to have some emergency surgery, which I believed could have been avoided. I was just displeased with their services.

August 24, 2012

By Linda f

I visited d wing the the chairs were beyond fifthly, the smell was horrible ..theres. No excuse for this

August 15, 2012

By stowoh7

Place is dirty and out of date. Would not recommend at all. Staff is mediocre at best.

July 30, 2012

By KentOHDude

Other

My Dad just recently passed away due to complications from Alzheimer's and the facility I mentioned above took such wonderful care of him along with Crossroads Hospice at the last few weeks of his life.

Features of Arbors At Stow

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/11/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Arbors At Stow

Arbors At Stow is a nursing home in Stow, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Arbors At Stow for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Arbors At Stow