The Grand Pavilion For R & N At Rockville Centre

41 Main Avenue, Rockville Centre, NY, 11570

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of The Grand Pavilion For R & N At Rockville Centre

Abenas12 March 17, 2016

Worst facility to go. No medical care at the Pavilion for Rehab. LPN runs this facility.

Jaleto48 December 14, 2014

My mother was recently in this facility and she was very happy there. They were very attentive to her in all aspects, occupational therapy, nursing, and cleanliness. They are renovating but it is controlled and it will be beautiful. I was very leased with her care.

Andrew12 April 16, 2014

The staff is a 10 at the Grand Pavilion. But my mom is fully in control of her mind and this just wasn't the place for her. The rooms were small and has completely depressing atmosphere. So we thought that we had to get her out of there, because most of the patients were suffering from some form of losing control of themselves. She was in a 2-bedroom. I went to visit her early evening and the woman next to her, I turned a corner out to the hallway into the bedroom, and into the doorway, she was standing with no clothes on. Mom doesn't deserve to be exposed to that just yet. It's just not the right atmosphere. She didn't participate in any activities. The people took one look at my mom and said she doesn't belong there. And then they did everything in the world to help my mom get out of there. To be fair they're renovating.

About The Grand Pavilion For R & N At Rockville Centre

The Grand Pavilion For R & N At Rockville Centre is a nursing home in Rockville Centre, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Grand Pavilion For R & N At Rockville Centre for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Grand Pavilion For R & N At Rockville Centre

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall: