Heritage Manor Healthcare Center Plano, TX

Overview of Ratings

2.7

May 16, 2012

By Shanaynay

The people who work there only care about opening your mail and cashing your SSI checks. They look like hoods and the place has an obscene ghetto feel to it. I would say go somewhere else.

June 13, 2011

By Daddy'sGirl7

Friend or relative of resident

My mother-in-law had to leave an assisted living facility to move to a nursing home due to the severity of her osteoporosis. My father-in-law was mobile but had alzheimers and did not want to be separated from his wife. The administrative offices assured us that they could stay together and they had lots of experience and expertise with alzheimer's patients. This could not have been further from the truth. My husband and I would get calls around 3:00 a.m. asking my husband to come and "do something" with his father. One of the nurses told me that the night staff often locked my father-in-law in his room so they didn't have to deal with him. My mother-in-law kept dropping weight. We finally realized the staff would bring her a tray of food but would not open the containers or help feed her. She had never had bedsores until she moved to that facility. We hired a private nurse to stay with them 24/7 until we could find another facility. I noticed alot of neglect with other patients while I was visiting. One poor woman was strapped to her bed and would constantly set alarms off. I bought her a stuffed animal to hold and pet and that seemed to calm her down. Our complaints were never taken seriously at the facility so we reported them to the proper authorities and of course moved my in-laws out.

Features of Heritage Manor Healthcare Center

• Cantonese
  • German
  • Italian
  • Mandarin
  • Spanish
  • Vietnamese

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Heritage Manor Healthcare Center

Heritage Manor Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Plano, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Manor Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heritage Manor Healthcare Center