Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center

305 LOCUST AVENUE, Oakdale, NY, 11769

Reviews of Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center

Louis5 June 26, 2014

My father-in-law was at Affinity Skilled Living. It was beautiful, with big, wide hallways and a nice courtyard. The people were nice there. They're very busy in a place like that. The rooms were very clean.

Caring New Yorker August 28, 2013

Because Affinity Nursing Home was only eight years old, we thought it was modern, so we placed my husband there. However, the family didn't like it very much. I wasn't impressed with this facility at all. They weren't that bad, they were just okay. It also wasn't that clean. The staff was unimpressive. They had problem with the organization and there wasn't enough staff.

R44 June 06, 2013

Excellent Facility!!! Definitely recommend!

lorrz May 13, 2013

the place is clean and new...But the staff are terrible. Very lazy staff..The get annoyed to get you a drink of water..Took my dad out with peneumonia..they didn't even tell us he was sick..They yell at the patients...please don't go there....

caring11282 December 02, 2012

We like the Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center. It's clean and very well-maintained. So far I'm very pleased with it.

Nova1 July 23, 2012

Of all the facilities I toured, Affinity seemed to be the most hygenic and clean. The physical therapy department was impressive, and the nursing staff seemed very qualified and caring. We had a sit down meeting with the rehabilitation unit and they assured us that our loved one's needs would be met, if not surpassed. The recreation department also seemed very active and involved with the residents. Many of the activities they provided matched the interests of our loved one. All in all, Affinity skilled living was higher on the possibility list. We also sat down and spoke with the fiscal team. They were very clear and concise. The social worker informed us that she would advocate for our loved one and apply for medicaid/medicare, which would alleviate some of the expenses from our family. Many of the staff seemed genuinely concerned for the care of our loved one, and were open to our many questions and concerns.

About Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center

Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Oakdale, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center