Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

169 Davenport Ave, New Haven, CT, 06519

Reviews of Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

April 19, 2015

By Marvin13

My wife is in Jewish Home for Parkinson's disease, and she has been in there for 17 years. I visit her once a week, and she is gradually deteriorating over the years to the point now where she is paralyzed and cannot talk, and I find the place to be very good in terms of the care they give her. The doctors that take care of her and the nurses are friendly and competent. And when I go there, it is clean, they feed her properly, and she is taken care of as well as I think she should be. I have had a little sandwich or something, but I don't eat there. It is not a fancy dining room; it is just a little cafeteria. My wife has a private room with a bed and a bathroom, and the room is adequate. They have a nice outdoor area, and when patients are able to walk, they can go there. They have a meeting where the patients are able to talk to each other. It is a full-scale nursing home at all levels. My wife has been there for a long time, and as far as I am concerned, she has adequate care. I would recommend it. They have good security. It is not in a great neighborhood, but I never heard of any problems. They have a secure parking area where my car is safe. I don't have any problems with security.

Photos of Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

Features of Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

About Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

The Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is committed to upholding a higher standard in care.

We are proud to provide warm, compassionate short-term rehabilitation and nursing care to members of the New Haven community and surrounding areas.

Under new ownership, we have created a rehabilitation environment designed to enable patients to enjoy a comfortable first class experience while receiving the highest level of care. We are centrally located between Yale New Haven Hospital, York Street and Saint Raphael Campus.

Our team is committed to remaining at the forefront of best practices. By embracing change, renovating our community and expanding our rehabilitation programs, we strive to serve you better.

Map of Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation