Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center | Nursing Home

Reviews of Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Average Rating:
bsure2frog March 14, 2011

Do not Use

I would NOT recommend this facility and I will NOT take any of my loved ones their again, My grandfather was only there for a week and it was the worst week of his and our lives. Improper medications and administration of medications, very little supervision and care, negative and hostile employees. Overall I am not sure how a place can stay in business by letting patients sit in urine and feces for several hours and refusing to help them to the restroom, not to mention the mistakes with the medication and just plain ignoring the patients needs. In the week we were their I did not see one smiling face from patients to employees. Please check it out before you use the facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Independence, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center