Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley

June 26, 2012

By lulztaylor

For the most part Manor Care has been wonderful working with my family and taking care of my grandfather. One thing I wish they did was not call us on every little thing. We put my grandfather in Manor Care because we could not handle his health issues. But whenever my grandfather does not shower or there is an issue they instantly call us. There has been times when the facility has been a huge help though. For instance helping change his medications because they noticed he was taking the wrong ones.

July 11, 2011

By elemide

Nestled in the country side over-looking beautiful fields of green during summer, I could not help but notice this facility as I drove by each day. Wasn't disappointed on my visit either. The atmosphere is serene, very quiet and peaceful. I could observe staff and residents commingle and interact freely in such a way that, there was no telling one from the other. Resident looked well rested, relaxed and were quick to say "hello" even to a stranger. Resident rooms are quite spacious compared to others I've seen, equipped with a laundry room on each floor, microwaves and kitchen for meals. There is also a church on site for those interested in spiritual growth and development. Sure does comes highly recommended for those looking to get away from it all.

July 11, 2011

By Anonymous-1

The Manor is placed off of huntingdon pike and far enough away that you don't hear the traffic driving by, but close enough that it is not a far walk to catch a bus. Parking is easy at this facility visitor and residents have plenty of spaces. The land scaping adds to the surrounding area with a small bridge and lots of green plants and bushes. Inside the building it layed out very nicely and easy to navigate threw. The residents always have been happy and welcoming during the visits I have made. Many residents feel comfortable enough to leave their apartment doors open and their neighbors peak in and say ""Hi"" from time to time. The part I like most about this building is the cottage style homes behind the many building. They are more private but still close enough for every to get together. The cottages are much larger then the apartments and are laid out much like a large U shape. Over all it is a quite comfortable place to live with everything you would need close by.

Features of Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley

Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley is a nursing home in Huntingdon Valley, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Svcs - Huntingdon Valley