Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

2.7

June 24, 2012

By blfbrat

Other

My husband spent 6 months there, their physical rehab, did great things with him. Lots of progress made. The social service end of it was not as good, they did not listen to my voice. He had gastric bypass 3 months prior, they tried to put him back on the beginning diet. I had to have at least 4 meetings to finally get them where he needed to be. I told them, he was not right, please have a doctor to come look at him, they fail to do that, and later found when he was back in the hospital, he was over medicated (as he was losing weight, they did not adjust meds). If you have a family member there, you need to be visiting often, staff is overworked.

November 02, 2011

By PACaregiver1

Spring Creek is a large rehab and skilled nursing center in Harrisburg PA. It was formerly the Dauphin County Nursing Home. It is clean, and modern in design. the staff is friendly but like many so places they are overworked. Personal items went missing, and at one point my mentally-competent relative was scheduled to be move to the Dementia Ward for no reason and I had to fight the management until they realized the mistake. Still, I found Spring Creek to be better than average in terms of how patients and families are treated. If a family member needs rehab or nursing care would recommend that you visit Spring Creek and consider it.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center is a nursing home in Harrisburg, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center