Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

1205 SOUTH 28TH STREET, Harrisburg, PA, 17111

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

Scott C August 21, 2012

We visited the facility in early 2012, seeking a home for my grandfather. We took a tour of the facility and we were impressed. The only issue we had was with a resident who told us they treated them poorly, but she also said the sky was falling so we took it with a grain of salt.

The staff were very caring, loving and answered all of our questions very quickly. While we ended up not using the facility due to my grandfather passing away, we would have placed him there as soon as the paperwork came back.

wife1 August 14, 2012

If you have another choice, do not send anyone to Spring Creek. If you have no other choice, then check on person regularly, clean their room and bedding, speak up and keep nagging staff if something is wrong. Not a clean place and staff seemed indifferent"¦..

blfbrat June 24, 2012

My husband spent 6 months there, their physical rehab, did great things with him. Lots of progress made. The social service end of it was not as good, they did not listen to my voice. He had gastric bypass 3 months prior, they tried to put him back on the beginning diet. I had to have at least 4 meetings to finally get them where he needed to be. I told them, he was not right, please have a doctor to come look at him, they fail to do that, and later found when he was back in the hospital, he was over medicated (as he was losing weight, they did not adjust meds). If you have a family member there, you need to be visiting often, staff is overworked.

PACaregiver1 November 02, 2011

Spring Creek is a large rehab and skilled nursing center in Harrisburg PA. It was formerly the Dauphin County Nursing Home. It is clean, and modern in design. the staff is friendly but like many so places they are overworked. Personal items went missing, and at one point my mentally-competent relative was scheduled to be move to the Dementia Ward for no reason and I had to fight the management until they realized the mistake. Still, I found Spring Creek to be better than average in terms of how patients and families are treated. If a family member needs rehab or nursing care would recommend that you visit Spring Creek and consider it.

About Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center is a nursing home in Harrisburg, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Health Care Center