Nhc Healthcare - Mauldin

850 E. BUTLER RD., Greenville, SC, 29607

Reviews of Nhc Healthcare - Mauldin

December 10, 2013

By dandt

My Father was placed for rehab after a fall at NHC Mauldin. Prior to going here, he was walking, talking and helping care for himself. He has Parkinsons which means it takes time to process information and to react to requests. Overall, the staff in this rehab, did not understand how to work with a Parkinsons patient. Some of the staff would give a command and if my Father did not react quickly enough they would get louder and call for additional assistance and become irritated with the perceived slow or non response of my Dad. He is being dismissed after no success with therapy and not walking, communication is harder and his mood is defeated. We are hoping once he gets home, he will show some improvement. The facility is nice and there are some patient and kind staff memebers, unfortunately, this was not the right fit for my Father. I would suggest another facility if your family member has any form of dementia or Parkinsons.

April 03, 2012

By Bunnyb2002

Other

Very nice facility that is catered to meet individual needs in patients. It might be chronic or temporary rehab, but the services rendered are both thorough and instructed in a caring manner. I worked there for 3 years in part-time space on weekends. I enjoyed meeting the staff and working with the facility very much. They treated me with respect and dignity and I was taken out to lunch and shared with special occasions as an equal. I highly recommend this nursing facility above any I have seen.

Features of Nhc Healthcare - Mauldin

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Nhc Healthcare - Mauldin

Nhc Healthcare - Mauldin is a nursing home in Greenville, SC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Nhc Healthcare - Mauldin for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Nhc Healthcare - Mauldin