Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Grapevine

1005 Ira E. Woods Parkway, Grapevine, TX, 76051

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Grapevine

dawn5525 February 01, 2014

My husband was sent to this place, when I wanted him to go to a higher level of care. He has COPD and he was on high oxygen and I was worried they would not be able to care for him. I have been pleasantly surprised. The staff, for the most part, seem happy. The therapist, nurses, and Dr. Hader are amazing. I would recommend this place if you are in need of care and want to go home. We are on the road to recovery because of my husbands will and their experience.

VH May 25, 2012

My mom got here just few days ago. We had a terrible experience from the previous center and I was quite reluctant in choosing another facility in taking care of my mom. But when we were touring the place, I found the place neat, nice, and the people were nice, too. You feel this home-like environment. They provide short and long term care services and have a comprehensive treatment plan. Overall I am happy and comfortable with my choice

Perky1 May 09, 2012

This facility seems to encourage more short term stay residents. The nurse to resident ratio may be rather sparce. As with any nursing facility, some of the staff is less friendly and others are great. One thing that's good about this facility is that it smells better than most. The director gets things done in a hurry. My mother resides there and wishes they did have more daily activities and more for her to do on the weekends. She enjoys bingo 3 times a week.

From Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Grapevine

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Location of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Grapevine