Glengariff Health Care Center

141 DOSORIS LANE, Glen Cove, NY, 11542

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Glengariff Health Care Center

Cathy101543550 January 19, 2015

We took a tour of Glengariff Healthcare Center. The staff was helpful although I did not see a lot of them around. I did not see a lot of activities. They did have a calendar or activities posted. It was a secure place because they had valet parking. It was very clean.

Fitztab December 15, 2014

This place was so dirty, my mother sheets where never changed, they actually had the same hole in them 3 days in a row, until I said something. And there was the same straw under the bed the entire time she was there. The patients would beg to be helped, and nobody helped them. I actually had to help a few of them. Way understaffed. It was actually when they were going through a state inspection. God only knows how bad they are normally.

Caring86776050 September 24, 2014

When my mom was in the hospital we heard through others that Glengariff was a good place to go, but I didn’t really find it great. Though the place was clean, there were one or two nurses that were really friendly that my mother liked. The other ones were very difficult to get answers from. When I first brought her there they didn’t even look at us, and we felt like we were bothering them almost.

Sjc123 July 30, 2014

One of the worst. Workers that are on alzemiers and dementia floor don't speak English nor do they care what happens to the patients. Believe me one of the worst long term nursing homes

About Glengariff Health Care Center

Glengariff Health Care Center is a nursing home in Glen Cove, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Glengariff Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Glengariff Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Glengariff Health Care Center