Imperial Healthcare Centre

26505 POWERS AVE, Dearborn Heights, MI, 48125

Reviews of Imperial Healthcare Centre

Evansville1983 August 18, 2016

This facility is wonderful! They provide good care to all!!! My grandpa is currently at Imperial and he is doing so much better!!! He has been at Imperial for a year and he has come a long way. My family and I needed a nursing facility that was close to family and friends. The staff continues to provide wonderful and attentive care.

FRIEND7 January 07, 2016

Imperial is a beautiful and nice place for your loved one to live I hate to see untrue bad review on a place that is so caring

sour apple December 21, 2015

This place is pass horrible I would not put LUCIFER in here. The staff is unsympathetic to the patients and shows no compassion. They need to remember that KARMA does exist. Untrained and not willing to do there jobs. If you value your love ones Please keep your love ones from here I beg of you

no way to treat sick folks August 21, 2014

This place is horrible. My neighbor was there for about two months. During her entire stay, she was confined to a wheelchair. She was not given a chair or a walker. The Social Worker turned out to be a nightmare. The physical therapist were rude and disrespectful and had my neighbor in tears. This place is only concerned with the money, not the patients. They promised to have a hospital bed, and at home care for my neighbor. My neighbor spent her first night home sitting in a chair all night because the bed never arrived. No home care agency workers arrived. It was a nightmare to see how they treated an 82 year old woman. If you love your family member, then love them enough to send them elsewhere. They steal clothes, the place stinks, and they make the patients wait hours for assistance to use the bathroom.

Sparrowa9999 October 24, 2013

This place is horrible. My dad was released from the hospital to imperial for rehab. When he arrived his clothes were stolen (not in the closet or by his bed). They kept him heavily medicated, especially on the weekends. It smells of urine and is unclean. He contracted pneumonia and staph infection while there. Don't send your loved ones there.

DHresident April 26, 2013

I agree with the Medicare rating. Couple of years ago was a wonderful place but now they are getting rid of good people and making changes that are not good for the patients. On one ward w/50 patients have 3 nurses and 6 aides, so everyone has full pants.

Brenda4 July 17, 2012

He was in another nursing home and I was trying to find an available long term bed and at that time, Imperial had an available long term bed. We were able to get a semi-private room for my Dad. They have a great rehab and I liked that. The staff are pretty attentive to him. He's been there for a few days and so far their food is good.

About Imperial Healthcare Centre

Imperial Healthcare Centre is a nursing home in Dearborn Heights, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Imperial Healthcare Centre for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Imperial Healthcare Centre

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Imperial Healthcare Centre