Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center

3301 North McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, FL, 33761

Reviews of Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center

Verwood June 13, 2014

My mother was in this facility for about 1 month during March 2014 for rehab of fractured hip. She was discharged and returned to her assisted living facility during one evening. The RN who saw her early the next morning called me and said my mother needed to go to the hospital immediately. She was suffering from respiratory distress causing fluid in her lungs and severe lower body edema. They nearly killed my mother - don't send anyone to Westchester Gardens. They should receive zero stars.

Cheri2 August 14, 2012

My mother was hospitalized and the hospital recommended West Chester Gardens. The staff there are doing a great job. I feel that my mom is really being attended well and cared for. The facility is nice and clean. She is situated in a semi-private room but will soon be moving to an assisted living facility in a little apartment.

About Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center

Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center is a nursing home in Clearwater, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: