Belleair Health Care Center

Overview of Ratings

4.0

August 17, 2015

By sfl34004

I was told there number 2 in the state. I would like to know how they get this rating. I am saddened over the care they are giving my mother. She has falling out of bed twice in one week, she is a recent amputee and because they did not have a wound specialist on top of her she got an infection. We had sat down and talked about her dietary needs, I don't know why I wasted my time because it isn't being done. The head nurse has an attitude. If there a rehab and someone has a problem eating you would think they would work on it, but they haven;t. I'm very disappointed in them. I've tried to contact the administrator but he hasn't return my calls.

Features of Belleair Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Belleair Health Care Center

Belleair Health Care Center is a nursing home in Clearwater, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Belleair Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Belleair Health Care Center