Belleair Health Care Center

1150 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Clearwater, FL, 33756

Reviews of Belleair Health Care Center

Mona Pier July 19, 2016

Other

Out of all the places my mom has been this place is a gem. The staff are one of kind and the everyone from the Administrator down will do whatever it takes to make mom's day better than the day before. Thank you so much!

Heather25 May 11, 2016

Belleair East Health Care Center was clean, and my father somewhat liked the staff. He did not care for the food, so we were bringing food in for him. He was very happy with his physical and occupational therapist, but he was not able to do any other activities. They need to improve on the patience of the staff with their patients.

Nancy R1 January 15, 2016

My mom has been there since August 2015. We visit often and have gotten to know the staff well. They really like my mom and my mom really likes them--which says a lot! She even said out of the blue one night "they treat me pretty well here." If you knew my mom, that says so much! We have had interaction with the administrator, DON, maintenance, her normal nursing staff, laundry, dietary and have no complaints. They have all gone out of there way for us for one reason or another. The activities are amazing and we know we can always count on social services to answer our questions as well.

sfl34004 August 17, 2015

I was told there number 2 in the state. I would like to know how they get this rating. I am saddened over the care they are giving my mother. She has falling out of bed twice in one week, she is a recent amputee and because they did not have a wound specialist on top of her she got an infection. We had sat down and talked about her dietary needs, I don't know why I wasted my time because it isn't being done. The head nurse has an attitude. If there a rehab and someone has a problem eating you would think they would work on it, but they haven;t. I'm very disappointed in them. I've tried to contact the administrator but he hasn't return my calls.

About Belleair Health Care Center

Belleair Health Care Center is a nursing home in Clearwater, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Belleair Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Belleair Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: