Cibolo Creek

Overview of Ratings

3.6

April 14, 2012

By Brittany2

During my brief encounters with this facility I have found it to be a wonderful living enviroment for senior citizens. Most nursing homes I visit look like they should be condemned. Cibolo Creek is always clean, residence appear happy, well taken care of, and maintaing proper hygiene. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would recomend this facility to any one who can not take care of a loved one and needs assistance. I notice however, that staff appears limited during night hours. I also feel residence should be checked on more frequently than every 4-8 hours. They also have a great physical therapy department that I feel is essential for those who have limited mobility. Another great feature is they are only minutes from the EMS station and hospital if something should happen and further medical attention is needed. The staff I feel are very competent individuals who are more than adequate enough to care the elderly. I have always seen at least one Registered Nurse on duty at all times. This facility is fairly new, and deserves a 5 star rating.

Features of Cibolo Creek

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Cibolo Creek

Cibolo Creek is a nursing home in Boerne, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cibolo Creek for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cibolo Creek