Cibolo Creek

1440 RIVER RD, Boerne, TX, 78006

Reviews of Cibolo Creek

Brenda31 February 26, 2014

Cibolo Creek is brand new, it’s beautiful. One of the nurses came right up and she was wonderful. She took us on a great tour.

What I liked right away besides the fact that it did smell very fresh and clean and it’s all new, they have beautiful solid hard wood floors and that is really good for getting around. So much better than tile. It’s so much better than anything else. You don’t catch your wheelchairs. You don’t catch your walkers. It’s just something that they should have in nursing facilities.

Their food was not anything special. I think at the day I went yesterday, they were having grilled cheese sandwiches , potato chips and apple slices. It was just regular.

The room is small because of the way that they did try to make the family areas bigger and they did compromise on the room sizes. Almost all of the residents were either sitting outside of their room or in one of the activity rooms rather than staying in their rooms and in most nursing homes, the residents stayed in their rooms a lot more and I think it’s because they’re really small rooms. It has nice, large, clean dining rooms.

The staff was great. They were probably the best staff. They just seem like they were really happy to be at a nice, new facility. They were all friendly, all happy and helpful and nice to all the residents and they seem to know the residents' names and so they were great.

They have limited activities. They have church visits, bingo and TV. That’s about it but they do have a good exercise room if you want to keep active. In fact, their exercise room is really large but I think I got the impression they get more rehabilitation patients than they do nursing patients but their nursing wing didn’t have very many people in it.

Caring78790650 February 26, 2014

My sister was in Cibolo Creek before. The staff was nice, they were competent, they were helpful. There wasn’t anything wrong with it that I could see. The rooms were crowded, small for two people. The food looked okay. I wouldn’t have wanted to eat it but I wasn’t in there. They have exercise rooms and they have bingo and I saw one computer. She’s not going to be happy anywhere. She didn’t like her situation so I can’t go by her.

concernedgranson October 30, 2012

The staff is very personable and friendly, and though they care deeply about each resident and are very knowledgable about the conditions and needs of each, they bureaucracy of the place lends to slow access to information, should a family member of a resident need any. Nonetheless, the facilities are spotless, the common areas clean, and the calendar is filled with activities to keep the aged mind as stimulated as it wants. I can't speak for every resident, but the room my grandmother lives in includes a TV, hospital bed, her own bathroom (which in her case requires nurse assistance), and we can visit at any hour without restriction or prior notice. As mentioned before, the staff is friendly and knows each the conditions and needs of each resident, which in my opinion delivers the highest level of quality a nursing home can offer. Additionally, smoking or use of alcohol on facility in strictly prohibited.

Brittany2 April 14, 2012

During my brief encounters with this facility I have found it to be a wonderful living enviroment for senior citizens. Most nursing homes I visit look like they should be condemned. Cibolo Creek is always clean, residence appear happy, well taken care of, and maintaing proper hygiene. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would recomend this facility to any one who can not take care of a loved one and needs assistance. I notice however, that staff appears limited during night hours. I also feel residence should be checked on more frequently than every 4-8 hours. They also have a great physical therapy department that I feel is essential for those who have limited mobility. Another great feature is they are only minutes from the EMS station and hospital if something should happen and further medical attention is needed. The staff I feel are very competent individuals who are more than adequate enough to care the elderly. I have always seen at least one Registered Nurse on duty at all times. This facility is fairly new, and deserves a 5 star rating.

About Cibolo Creek

Cibolo Creek is a nursing home in Boerne, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cibolo Creek for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cibolo Creek

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cibolo Creek