Whitehall Boca Raton

7300 DEL PRADO SOUTH, Boca Raton, FL, 33433

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Whitehall Boca Raton

cabrams December 06, 2015

Both my parents have stayed there -- my mom is in there now recovering from a fall (she will be out soon). This is a gorgeous facility, well maintained, that is at the level of a Hilton or Marriott hotel in terms of room and public area quality. My mom loves the food (if you do not like the printed menu there are alternative you can order in advance. I find the staff to be excellent and attentive. The facility is in an upscale area of Boca Raton in Palm Beach County -- and looks it. My mother is getting excellent physical therapy. They even have activities like volunteer singers and piano players (there is a baby grand in the main room along with a cafe for coffee)/ Both of my parents recovered quickly here, and if I ever to to the point of needing a rehab place I would stay here myself.

MarissaG July 17, 2015

The worst place. The halls smell terrible. My father was writhing in pain & screaming as he got his zipper from his pants caught u-know-where. They told him to wait til they could get to him as they were busy!! Plus many other things. Stay away!

Old Geizer March 22, 2015

My Dad was in Whitehall in Boca Raton, for only a couple of days, he was there to build up his strength after a hospital stay, in the past he always bounced back but this time was different, I kept telling the nurses that something was wrong. They still worked my dad out 2 hours a day and then I received a phone call that they were bringing my dad back to hospital, when I got to hospital he was on a ventilator and spent 2 weeks in ICU and then passed away. Whitehall cannot tell us what happened between 11:00pm until 7:00am in the morning, obviously they never checked on him during that time. I just want everyone who has loved ones in any rehab/nursing facility to know that YOU CAN CALL 911 YOURSELF IF YOU THINK YOUR Family member is just not right and no one will do anything, do not just wait to see doctor's who are only there in the morning.

angrycitizen November 22, 2014

After my mother experienced nearly 6 grueling weeks in this facility, I can tell you without reservation that this facility is all about the money. The food is barely edible, some components of the nursing staff is downright dangerous and undermines patients recovery. They are about the dollar and nobody, especially social services are not to be trusted in this facility. If you loved one breaks a limb, let them recover at home.

Cohen5665 September 15, 2014

Exceptional Care we received while at Whitehall Boca. The Nurses were so caring and thoughtful throughout my Dad's stay. Excellent Rehabilitation and such caring therapist. The facility felt like a 5 star hotel just a pleasure to have been there receiving care.

MyronGoldman August 13, 2014

I was a Resident at Whitehall and received excellent care from all the staff. Wonderful Therapy and Management Team, I enjoyed the food and entertainment too, what a wonderful environment to be in when your recovering from surgery. The Nurses were Angels who really cared about not only me but my family when they visited. A truly wonderful place to be I will recommend Whitehall to all my Condo friends and family.

zoeyme July 25, 2014

This place is dangerous to seniors. Our dad had a stroke and ended up here for rehab and he was not treated well at all. Things started out okay, but then he got sick over a weekend. I called the nurses station and told them something was wrong with my dad and they did NOTHING. Then, on Monday he coded and they rushed him to the hospital where we were told he had a UTI and a pneumonia. Plus, he had a seizure, and possibly another stroke. After a few days he was returned to Whitehall and things went from bad to worse. My dad was angry and afraid so he struck a nurse - could you blame him after what had occurred? He is 80 though, and could not do much harm. Still they proceeded to drug him with antipsychotics and he became a vegetable and could barely speak. We complained, but that fell on deaf ears. My siblings and I live out of state so we were forced to hire a local care manager who went in and assessed the situation and she was so mortified that she insisted we get our father out of Whitehall as soon as possible. She also insisted they take our dad off the unnecessary drugs that had him in a complete stupor. We lost valuable post-stroke time because he regressed dramatically while being drugged. We found a local assisted living home nearby and have had none of the problems that existed at Whitehall, and thankfully our dad is now safe and can resume the therapy he needs. If you are considering this facility, make sure you can spend every moment with your loved one. Do not risk leaving an elderly person in their care unless you can be there constantly.

Jeff1268 June 18, 2014

Im a past patient at Whitehall great therapy, terrific nursing care, great customer service. I wouldnt have been more happier any where else. Im telling eveyone in my condo complex at our next meeting how happy I was

yahoochris February 12, 2014

We were extremely impressed with Whitehall we received excellent nursing care terrific therapy and the foood was so delicious don't listen to negative comments Whitehall Boca is still the very best around

Lot errata January 12, 2014

Extremely happy with Whithall Boca I would go back again and recommend to anyone

Caring63337950 October 30, 2013

I had my rehab at Whitehall Boca Raton for a couple of months and my experience there was good. The service was excellent. The food was reasonably good and the facility was clean.

caring11073 November 16, 2012

They have very active programs at Whitehall Boca Raton. They are well staffed and very friendly. The programs are done very well.

Generousmd November 02, 2012

My mother was admitted for physical therapy after a fall. Her first night she needed help to get to the bathroom. She was told to wait until morning. A dehumanizing facility. All about the money. Everything other than the rehab staff is poor and they have a culture of disrespect.

CarsBoca761 June 23, 2012

Whitehall Boca is a nice facility around the center of Boca Raton. The campus is green and landscaped maintained well and is surrounded mostly by a residential community. The staff was welcoming when I arrived with the hospice representative. The campus security was visible and made me feel like it was a safe place. Because my father was lonely at this time I was impressed by the socialization I did see. Whitehall offered recreation activities like day trips, exercise, and entertainment, all which seemed like good programs. I could tell also that the medical staff were friendly and patient with my father. Meals were prepared at least 3 times however my father would only eat his native food at this time so we would be providing our own meals. Although, I didn't try any food while I was there, I can not comment on the taste. Overall, it was a nice experience for me to visit the facility and get their guidance during this hardest time of my life.

About Whitehall Boca Raton

Whitehall Boca Raton is a nursing home in Boca Raton, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Whitehall Boca Raton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Whitehall Boca Raton

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: