Memory Care Facilities near Wichita, Kansas
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 41 reviews for Wichita Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
I Can't Seem to Get Over the Grief and Shock of Finding Out My Husband Has Alzheimer's.
Blog Post: The shock of an unexpected diagnosis such as Alzheimer's can stop a couple in its tracks. How to face the future yet enjoy what you have right now.
6 Vision-Boosting Tips for Someone With Dementia
Article: Some of the confusion of dementia can actually be the result of low vision. The good news: This kind of trouble is reversible. Learn how to help somone who needs memory care.
My Dad Is in Assisted Living, and My Mom Feels So Guilty That She's Upset All the Time.
Blog Post: When one person in a marriage is in assisted living and/or memory care and the other isn't, emotions and guilt can run high. How to help a separated couple.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?