Memory Care Facilities near Wichita, Kansas
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 46 reviews for Wichita Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
Is There a Type of Assisted Living Where My Disabled Adult Sister and My Mother Can Live?
Question: Is there any type of assisted living or memory care where mom and daughter or families can live together? Read expert advice about this question.
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
Article: Compare senior housing options such as assisted living, nursing homes, and independent living to see which one's best for your loved one's needs.
Dad Has Dementia and I Find Myself Lying to Him More and More. The Guilt is Killing Me!
Blog Post: Guilt over lying to someone with dementia, whether in a memory care community or not, doesn't solve the disease or help the pain you feel. How to cope with dementia caregiver's guilt.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?