Memory Care Facilities near Wichita, Kansas
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 42 reviews for Wichita Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
How to Sidestep Moving-Day Minefields
Article: Moving a loved one to assisted living, memory care, or independent living at continuing care communities is challenging, but by preparing ahead you can avoid common pitfalls and trouble spots. Here's how to prepare.
6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Article: Moving an older relative from his family home to a new residence, assisted living, or memory care is labor intensive for you and emotionally disruptive for him. Here, some guidelines to help prevent emotional flare-ups and ensure a smooth process.
How Can I Ease the Transition Into an Assisted Living Facility or Alzheimer's Unit?
Question: The transition to a new living space in assited living and memory care can be hard. Consider this expert tip.
Call an Advisor
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?