Promotion ends in 19 days!
Short-term Respite Support at Copper Ridge EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Daily Rate $247* *Valid for a minimum of one week to a 30-day stay at Copper Ridge. Call Tracy Barnett today at 410-795-8808 or email Tracy.Barnett@integrace.org
Reviews of Copper Ridge | MEMORY CARE
Laura July 17, 2017
I visited this facility
robinv November 22, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
mpstebe July 27, 2011
I visited this facility
From Copper Ridge
Integrace, Copper Ridge, located in Sykesville, Maryland, opened its doors in 1994 with a state of the art Alzheimer’s and dementia program and has achieved national recognition for its programming and services. Firmly grounded in years of on-going research and development, every detail of this cutting-edge community—from lighting to colleague training—has resulted in a residence that offers an engaging and stimulating environment for individuals with Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
At Copper Ridge, we are rethinking life with dementia every day. As an innovator in dementia support, Copper Ridge offers an extensive suite of residential and community based programs.
- Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing – Fully dedicated to supporting those with Alzheimer’s and related dementias
- Short-Term Rehabilitation – Offering short-term physical, speech and occupational therapy
- The Senator William and Ellen Proxmire Memory Clinic – Providing diagnosis and treatment support for those with neurocognitive disorders
- Short-Stay Evaluation –A 21-day neurocognitive evaluation
- The Bistro at Copper - A supportive environment offering dignified dining with dementia.
- The Peabody Club – An adult day and night program dedicated to families living with Alzheimer’s and related dementias
- The Integrace Institute at Copper Ridge – Advancing the science of dementia treatment
With so many opportunities to experience meaningful living, we invite you to come and explore Copper Ridge. We offer an engaging, supportive community which is recognized for its compassionate colleagues, inviting home environment and innovative engagement programs. It is a community where you are an integral part in the life and care of your loved one, while receiving the support you need. And because we provide the full continuum of supportive services for those with dementia, Copper Ridge offers a long-term solution.
Thank you for your interest at Copper Ridge. Please join us for a personal tour of Copper Ridge at your convenience.
Features of Copper Ridge
- Minimum Rate: $6750/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7
- State Licenses: 06AL0180-I
Location of Copper Ridge
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities