Columbus Alzheimer Care Center

700 Jasonway Avenue, Columbus, OH, 43214

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Columbus Alzheimer Care Center

June Breen September 26, 2012

My sister was in other care facilities before we found this one. If I am ever going to need this kind of care, I want it to be at this facility. They have healed diseases she went in with and keep her in good health. There is never any smell about her and she is clean and comfortable. They keep in touch with us regarding her well being. They treat their clients with respect and recognize their individualities. They are the best!

BETTY LOGSDON September 08, 2012

THEY WERE VERY GOOD TO PLAY GAMES ,MUSIC PARTIES ALL HOLIDAYS WERE MADE WITH LOVE AND GOOD FOOD AND FELLOWSHIP ,DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR DANCING SHOES AND BRING YOUR CHILDREN THEY LIKE TO PLAY AND DANCE AS WELL .MY SON ADAM WAS 5 DAYS OLD WHEN I TOOK HIM TO MEAT MY MOM AND HE WAS A BIG HIT THEY LOVED ADAM AND HE LOVED THEM TOO . COLUMBUS ALZHEIMER'S CARE CENTER SOMETIMES WE NEED A HELPING HAND WITHOUT THE WORRIES THANK YOU .LOVE INA

Teresa8 August 07, 2012

My father was in this Center from Aug 2005 - May 2010. The nursing staff and the other care givers are the best in the world. They treat each resisdent as if s/he was their own mother, father or grandparents. This facility was built to ONLY care for the Alzheimer patients, from the up flow lighting to employing the right person who know how to deal with the Alzheimer patient. Now my mother has been diagnosed with ( early stage) Alzheimer (Dementia) and when the time comes and she can not live in her home, I know that my sisters and I will make the call to put her into this home when the time is needed.

About Columbus Alzheimer Care Center

Columbus Alzheimer Care Center is a dementia and memory care facility in Columbus, OH that specializes in the housing and care of patients with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Contact Columbus Alzheimer Care Center for more details on memory care services and rates.

Location of Columbus Alzheimer Care Center