Homestead Hills | Independent Living

3250 Homestead Club Drive, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Homestead Hills | Independent Living

Rob10 February 19, 2015

I think Homestead Hills is a very nice continuing care facility. I met the lady who was the marketing resource, and I also met some of the residents. Every one of them at breakfast was very positive in their description of the family there, and they basically were encouraging me to continue looking into it. Cindy was not only friendly, but she provided a lot of information about living there that I would not have asked for, and we talked about the financial situation that one would have to be comfortable living at Homestead Hills. So we got into things that I would have not initiated, and I appreciated that. They have three standing homes and apartment units, so she was able to show me the home that was something like ice-bright I would want and she showed me a comparable unit in the apartment building, so I had an opportunity to see something of everything. As we toured I was told about many kind of activities that were part of the lifestyle of Homestead Hills, and I was impressed with the array of the things that she told me about. The thing that stuck in my mind was the wellness activities and such and the opportunities to just keep yourself physically fit. That turns out to be something important to me who travels to a fitness center now, but the fact that there were a lot of programs and equipment and such that encourage the residents to keep moving was encouraging to me. They also talked of some social things that were there too and about the opportunities for residents to mingle with each other and thus be part of one another's life. Actually, in Illinois I am a part-time employee of a continuing care facility -- something that is run by a church based organization and is a nice facility -- so I am kind of always comparing what that facility is like relative to Homestead Hills, and I would tell you that it compares favorably across the board at less of a cost. Their cultures compare favorably with each other.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Homestead Hills

Homestead Hills is an independent living community in Winston-Salem, NC designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Homestead Hills for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Homestead Hills