Eskaton Natomas Manor

2400 Northview Drive, Sacramento, CA, 95833

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Eskaton Natomas Manor

ChaBon October 05, 2016

I have lived in Eskaton Natomas Manor for over 6 years. It's homey, the staff is great, and I love my apartment. We are lucky to have this Eskaton and the people who work here.

CRod October 05, 2016

Management and staff are extraordinary. They show great concern for the health and safety. Often ask about our situations and living here. The grounds and building are well maintained.

Mari Lee July 21, 2015

Eskaton Natomas Manor was a beautiful place. They got gardening areas for the seniors, and they had some parking. They only serve one meal a day, which is lunchtime. It's a lot more reasonable because it isn't all inclusive. They had everything you need in the apartments, which were quite spacious. They got a stove, a washer and dryer, and the whole ball of wax for you to take care of yourself. The grounds were really nice. They got two outdoor swimming pools. They got separate little cottages for anybody who wants to go that route with garages on them, and they're really cute, but more expensive. The inside was beautiful. Everybody seemed very friendly. They don't have a kitchen per se. They don't have an area for a restaurant by itself, just an open room.

Caring103808250 January 04, 2015

What really impressed me was the cleanliness of the place and friendly staff of Eskaton Natomas Manor. The area is really nice. You don't have to contend with people if you don't want. You don't have to go out in public and stuff. They have entertainment and things that you could do. The staff was very caring and very thorough so we were able to understand everything. When we visited, they had arts and crafts. There were people sitting around visiting the library reading. You could sit in there with your friend and watch TV if you wanted. The dining area was very nice and very clean. There was plenty of space -- about four people to a table. The place felt like home.

About Eskaton Natomas Manor

Eskaton Natomas Manor is an independent living community in Sacramento, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Natomas Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Eskaton Natomas Manor