Vintage Hills Senior Apartments

4195 West 7th Street, Reno, NV, 89523

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Vintage Hills Senior Apartments

Adam5 November 29, 2014

Vintage Hills is a nice place. You have to be at a certain income level because it's state-assisted. It's very clean, and they have great transportation. Every single day they have a bus that takes the residents to the library or to doctor's appointments. That's one thing we really like about the place. They also have a pretty active clubhouse. They have activities and games going every single day except for the weekends. All of the doors are like inside a hallway so when it gets colder they can get around to the laundry and all the facilities and so forth in their building without having to go out. I would absolutely recommend them to others. It's in a great location, too. It's really close to a lot of stuff, like Kohl's, Walmart, and library.

Russell5 September 27, 2013

I saw Vintage Hills about three years ago. I like that the staff was very friendly. The location is excellent because it was right across the street from Walmart, Save Mart, and a dollar store. The thing also that I liked about this facility is that they were not that keen if I had a cat if I would live there.

About Vintage Hills Senior Apartments

Vintage Hills Senior Apartments is an independent living community in Reno, NV designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Vintage Hills Senior Apartments for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Vintage Hills Senior Apartments