Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of River Commons

Posted by anonymous100392450 January 19, 2015
3.0

I have been at River Commons several times. I have tried their food, and it was pretty good. The rooms for me were a little small, but they are adequate. They were OK.

Posted by Caring78668650 October 26, 2014
2.0

I thought River Commons was a very dark, dismal, and depressing place. The dining room is always nice, and the people all seemed very nice.

Posted by Caring90516150 July 30, 2014

River Commons is a very nice facility and they have a pool. Their staff were fine. The rooms were very nice, but they weren't as big as other facilities we've seen. When we visited the place, they were just getting a new exercise equipment.

Posted by Terri9 June 29, 2013

We visited River Commons and the place was really nice. They were able to show us three different units. The staff that we met seemed very nice. The place was just perfect for her. The price was also reasonable. We also saw some card games going on.

Posted by Linda67270550 May 15, 2013

I found River Commons in the internet and I chose it because it's right in the area where I want to live. It is nice looking, I like the people, they seem to care and I was very satisfied. The place is clean.

Location of River Commons