Las Ventanas Retirement Community

10401 West Charleston, Las Vegas, NV, 89135

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Las Ventanas Retirement Community

caring0628313 July 26, 2013

I have friends who live at Las Ventanas Retirement Community. The place is new, modern, and lovely. It's a high end facility and they are a bit expensive because of the fact that you need to buy the property. They have independent villas and high rise building. I think the villa that I was in is probably bigger than the house I am in right now. I like the fact that they have housekeeping once a week and meals are available.

nbeck0212 July 06, 2012

Las Ventanas is a really nice assisted living community, in my opinion. My grandmother really liked it there. It is in a really nice part of town, which happens to be just a cat-jump away from our home. It was important to us that she was close to us so that we could visit her more often. The rooms are really nice and fairly spacious. The food is great, which I didn't expect from a nursing home. We were so happy that she was able to keep her Pomeranian, Lucky, with her at Las Ventanas. She loved that dog, and couldn't bear to part with him. Since most nursing homes don't allow pets, this was one of the best selling points for us. The staff was nice, but they seemed to be a bit apathetic at times. Grandma made a ton of friends while she was there, which played an important role in her treatment. My only complaint is that it was very expensive. My grandma needed a lot of care due to her condition, and the bills were pretty steep, even though the insurance covered a portion. All in all, it was probably worth the extra cost because she got the care that she needed in a beautiful environment.

About Las Ventanas Retirement Community

Las Ventanas Retirement Community is an independent living community in Las Vegas, NV designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Las Ventanas Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Las Ventanas Retirement Community