Lake Worth Gardens

3927 Hadjes Dr., Lake Worth, FL, 33467

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Lake Worth Gardens

Caring109463950 August 09, 2015

I live in Lake Worth Gardens. I have been here for about three years, and I love it. It is an independent living. I have my own apartment. They have meals. They have a driver that takes you wherever you need to you. They will take you to the doctor. I am very happy here. The staff is wonderful. They are very accommodating and very helpful. If there is anything you need, they are there to help you. They are very good.

My apartment is beautiful. I have a washer and dryer in my apartment. One of the people that work here comes here every week and cleans the sheet in my washer and dryer. They have lots of activities, but I don't do much because I am not up to it. They have a movie here every night. They have bus trips every day. They take them shopping. They have different games in the game room, and they have cards. The food is very good. I have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They can deliver, or you can have it in the dining room. The dining room is very nice. It is a regular dining room with the tables, and the waiters come and wait on you to take your order. The area is beautiful. There is a manmade lake right outside my window. I have my cat. They are very accommodating.

Betty91532750 June 30, 2015

We were scheduled to have a tour at Lake Worth Gardens at 12:00. It was not until lunch, which I think was a bit strange because, being that they made a 12:00 appointment, I think we should have been served lunch. Also the marketing person was not appropriately dressed. The whole thing was second rate. They need to have the marketing look at how they market, e.g. how they do tours, how they treat people looking at the place.

Anonymous107095450 June 01, 2015

We visited Lake Worth Gardens, and we liked it. We had a pleasant visit, and I know they were going to be doing some renovating in some of the public rooms which was probably needed. The apartment that we saw was nice.

Greenie April 02, 2015

As the daughter in law of a new resident who just returned from a visit, I am so impressed with Lake Worth Gardens! The large two bedroom apartment is more than sufficient space to accommodate most items and is quite comfortable. After staying with mom for a week, I can say the meals we had together were healthy and delicious. The staff goes above and beyond to please and every request was granted. Nancy was instrumental in easing the transition from long time home owner to new resident, offering assistance and ideas in many ways. She even introduced her to residents with similar interests to encourage new social contacts. It was reassuring to leave knowing mom is in good hands

Selmason March 31, 2015

The apartment space is more than adequate for a resident bringing furniture from her previous home. The food is excellent. The most impressive thing is the friendliness and accommodating attitude of the staff. Nancy was instrumental in easing an emotional transition for my nonagenarian mother.

Jilliane1 June 28, 2013

The facility and the room themselves are very nice. I have a big apartment. The surroundings are very nice also. But the food is average.The staff treated me fairly, I wouldn't say it's the best place ever, but it's alright.

From Lake Worth Gardens

Lake Worth Gardens provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Features of Lake Worth Gardens

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Housing extra: Two bedroom with One bath
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Walking club, Qigong, zumba classes

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Pets: All pets allowed