Riviera | Independent Living

1825 Ridgewood Avenue, Holly Hill, FL, 32117

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Riviera | Independent Living

Joanne103356 October 13, 2016

Riviera seemed like a nice facility. I think it would have been a nice facility for my brother. They had the independent care and then the graduated memory care, which I felt was nice. They had entertainment. In fact, the last time I was there, they had a rather young activities director who was in a room, and they were having cocktails, dancing, and music. Everybody was very happy having a good time listening to music and some of them moving on their walkers. Riviera was an older facility, and it was pretty big. Again, it’s an older facility -- and you can tell they have age on them -- but they have kept it as clean as they can be. I thought it was fine. The staff was very helpful, very pleasant, and very nice. They’re very interested, upbeat, and happy. They’re what you would expect staff to be when dealing with seniors.

Mary117606350 December 22, 2015

We found a place for my aunt called Riviera Senior Living, and I’m very happy with it. They’re accommodating, pleasant, and helpful, and my aunt is happy. The room is beautiful. I have eaten there a couple of times already, and their presentation of the food is wonderful. If a resident doesn’t seem to like something, they make every effort to find something that they do like. I have not observed that with my aunt, but I have seen other residents ask for something different, and they have been very accommodating.

Bob116453450 November 30, 2015

Riviera Senior Living was really first-class, and the staff was excellent. They were very up on everything and answered all our questions. We did a tour, and the rooms were extremely larger than I expected. They have a lot of access to things. There are two bedrooms and two separate baths. It would have been my cousin and her daughter. All things were really nice.

Caring105007650 January 30, 2015

We were able to visit Rivera, and it was nice. It offered several amenities of what we were looking for, but not exactly what we were looking for. It was also expensive for what we could afford. I saw them doing activities like bingo. I saw a lady walking, and she was kind of lost. Everybody was so helpful, and I think that was a good thing.

Caring82186850 April 29, 2014

Riviera is an older place, and it needs updating. I liked the location; it’s on a major street if you need to get to anything. The rooms are all right, but they’re not as well-maintained. They offer a lot of activities. The staff seemed to be very nice. The food was all right; I had lunch there, and they had two dining rooms. They have both assisted living and independent living.

Anonymous68971150 September 19, 2013

I had a good time during my visit in Riviera Senior Living. We had a light lunch there and the food was excellent. I had fun participating in their nice little program going on at the time. I looked at some of the rooms and they were very comfortable-looking. They were also very clean.

Linda53475850 July 29, 2013

My mom is at the Riviera Senior Living. We chose it because it is about one minute from my house and it is very nice and she could have her own furniture. She can have a little bit of independence in there, but still will be watched over. It is always clean and my mom likes it. I have eaten there and I liked it. They have a lot of activities, there's always an activity every morning, afternoon and night. The environment and the area are very nice. The staff is also very nice although they do have a few staffing issues that they'll work out. I just think they need to have consistency in the caring that they give and on their staffing. But my mom is happy there and I recommend it to others.

ormond girl March 28, 2013

what a great feeling when you walk in the door. everyone is chatting or doing some kind of activity. the people that live there seem very happy. wonderful staff, great food, and nice people. my mom can't wait to move in

mapman July 27, 2011

My mother has been a resident at the Riviera Senior Living Center for several years and enjoys being there at their assisted living quarters. They also have on-campus facilities for independent living and nursing home options. The Riviera has old world charm, courteous and responsive staff, and great food. It is very convenient to shopping, hospitals, medical parks and just 5 minutes from the shores of Daytona Beach.

From Riviera

Among the palm trees and warm ocean breeze of Holly Hill, Florida, Riviera Senior Living Community welcomes you. Formerly known as the Riviera Resort Hotel, our Independent and Assisted Living community features unique architecture; high-ceilings, arched doorways, large windows and wide hallways that recall an era of elegance and charm that is not duplicated anywhere else in the greater Daytona area.

The moment you walk into Riviera Senior Living Community, you are part of our family. Relax in a cozy chair, shop the nearby stores or enjoy one of our many stimulating activities, Riviera Senior Living Community makes you feel right at home. From our caring, dedicated Independent Living and Assisted Living staff to our inviting courtyard and decor we create a family-oriented place you will want to call your own.

Location of Riviera