Rosehaven Manor

3900 Hammerberg Rd, Flint, MI, 48507

Reviews of Rosehaven Manor

Mary523473 April 05, 2017

We have lived at Rosehaven for 4 years. It is a great place to live. We have a great staff here. We enjoy the people and activities. We have good food, prepared by our chef. We have transportation provided.

Anonymous244476 April 01, 2017

Rosehaven Manor is a wonderful place to live. We have great staff. They updated our exercise with brand new state of the art exercise equipment.

Dyeanne March 31, 2017

I relocated here from Florida. I really enjoy the friendly community. When the weather is bad, you don't have to go out. I enjoy the dining room. The homebound care will check on you when they don't see you. I love the freedom I have here.

Edna315473 March 29, 2017

I like living here and living here is good. I've enjoyed making good friends. We have fun playing cards. We have a nice dining room where we can buy good food.

Betty110433450 May 06, 2015

Rosehaven Manor has good security, and it’s well-maintained. There is an Activity Director, so they keep the activities up-to-date. They have fieldtrips and bingo. We're happy with it; so far we've enjoyed it. It’s very clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

From Rosehaven Manor

Exceptional Living and Exceptional Service is what you can expect at Rosehaven Manor. This remarkable retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Rosehaven Manor you will live in grand style in a brand new one or two bedroom apartment. We know that you will love the many advantages that Rosehaven Manor has to offer as well our many features, amenities and services. Special pricing is available during this exciting time, come check us out today!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Deluxe Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Features of Rosehaven Manor