Rosehaven Manor

Overview of Ratings

4.7

March 31, 2017

By Dyeanne

I relocated here from Florida. I really enjoy the friendly community. When the weather is bad, you don't have to go out. I enjoy the dining room. The homebound care will check on you when they don't see you. I love the freedom I have here.

March 29, 2017

By Edna315473

I like living here and living here is good. I've enjoyed making good friends. We have fun playing cards. We have a nice dining room where we can buy good food.

May 06, 2015

By Betty110433450

Rosehaven Manor has good security, and it’s well-maintained. There is an Activity Director, so they keep the activities up-to-date. They have fieldtrips and bingo. We're happy with it; so far we've enjoyed it. It’s very clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Photos of Rosehaven Manor

Features of Rosehaven Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Rosehaven Manor

Exceptional Living and Exceptional Service is what you can expect at Rosehaven Manor. This remarkable retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Rosehaven Manor you will live in grand style in a brand new one or two bedroom apartment. We know that you will love the many advantages that Rosehaven Manor has to offer as well our many features, amenities and services. Special pricing is available during this exciting time, come check us out today!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Deluxe Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Map of Rosehaven Manor