Rosehaven Manor

3900 Hammerberg Rd, Flint, MI, 48507

Reviews of Rosehaven Manor

April 13, 2017

By Sandra157587

Right now, we are helping my brother move into Rosehaven. It is gorgeous, and it is about what we needed. I am very pleased with it at this time. The staff is wonderful, and we saw the social director person who popped the popcorn for the movies. They have an activity calendar that tells you all the activities they have, like when they have movie nights. They have a rec room with pool tables, I visited their library, and they even have a store where you can purchase things that you need. I was over there one day, and they had a group that was going to Birch Run because there was something going on up there. So, they also have outside activities that they do. They even have churches that come in, and they have Bible study, Bingo day, and bird watching. They have a lot of stuff going on.

April 05, 2017

By Mary523473

We have lived at Rosehaven for 4 years. It is a great place to live. We have a great staff here. We enjoy the people and activities. We have good food, prepared by our chef. We have transportation provided.

April 01, 2017

Rosehaven Manor is a wonderful place to live. We have great staff. They updated our exercise with brand new state of the art exercise equipment.

March 31, 2017

By Dyeanne

I relocated here from Florida. I really enjoy the friendly community. When the weather is bad, you don't have to go out. I enjoy the dining room. The homebound care will check on you when they don't see you. I love the freedom I have here.

March 29, 2017

By Edna315473

I like living here and living here is good. I've enjoyed making good friends. We have fun playing cards. We have a nice dining room where we can buy good food.

May 06, 2015

By Betty110433450

Rosehaven Manor has good security, and it’s well-maintained. There is an Activity Director, so they keep the activities up-to-date. They have fieldtrips and bingo. We're happy with it; so far we've enjoyed it. It’s very clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Photos of Rosehaven Manor

Features of Rosehaven Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Rosehaven Manor

Exceptional Living and Exceptional Service is what you can expect at Rosehaven Manor. This remarkable retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Rosehaven Manor you will live in grand style in a brand new one or two bedroom apartment. We know that you will love the many advantages that Rosehaven Manor has to offer as well our many features, amenities and services. Special pricing is available during this exciting time, come check us out today!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Deluxe Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Map of Rosehaven Manor