Independent Living in Douglas County, Oregon

Independent Living Communities in
Douglas County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Independent Living including 5 reviews for Douglas County Independent Living providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events. Prices for Independent Living in Douglas County start at $1,349.00.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Independent Living Costs Explained and How Do I Decide Whether to Move to an Independent Living Apartment?.

3 Independent Living Communities in Douglas County, Oregon

Sort by:
  • Garden Valley

Roseburg, OR 97471
    "I visited Garden Valley and found everything to be in good order. My daughter lives in Roseburg. The place was very clean. Most of the people there are considerably older though, and I’m not quite..." More
  • Forest Glen Retirement

Canyonville, OR 97417
    "We were residents of Forest Glen. We chose this place because we lived close by and that was the easiest facility for us to move into at that time. We were there for about over a year. The facility..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Douglas County, OR
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Linus Oakes Retirement Village