Senior Suites of Garfield Ridge

Overview of Ratings

4.5

December 08, 2015

By Wife's husband

Although the signing of the paperwork took some time, the office staff were very cordial and easy to deal with. Moved in most of relative's belongings seamlessly{with the valued help of Alonzo}. Resident not fully moved in yet, so can't fully grade the facilities until later time.

July 20, 2015

At Senior Suites of Garfield Ridge, the only thing that they have was a studio. They didn't have a one-bedroom. Anyway, the person there that day was really nice. As a matter of fact, she got me an appointment with another facility. At Senior Suites of Garfield Ridge, they didn't have any meals coming in, so you basically have to cook for yourself. They would take the residents to the grocery store, but we didn't talk about activities because I wasn't there that long. After I found they only had a studio, I basically left. The facility was nice, but it wasn't as nice as the other facility.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback on Senior Suites of Garfield Ridge. I am sorry we did not have an available apartment which would best suit your needs. I am however, pleased that you have been referred to one of our other communities & am hopeful you will be one of our new residents!

Lisa Reed, Vice President of Operations, 312-673-4508

December 28, 2014

I’m at Senior Suites – Garfield. It’s a nice place. The staff seemed to be knowledgeable. I don’t eat there; I cook my own meals. They have activities, but I don’t participate. I am very happy with them. I’m committed there for a one year lease.

April 22, 2014

Senior Suites is nice. I like them over there. The staff seems to be nice and friendly. The rooms are nice, clean, and roomy. The food was good; I enjoyed it. They have bingo and dominoes.

September 24, 2013

By Louise14

What stood out the most to us at Garfield Ridge was the personnel. They were helpful and concerned. They would walk you through every step. If you couldn't understand, they would explain it to you. They would tell you what had to be done. They took us to a model apartment. The place looked nice to me and my friend liked it. They had a lot of activities. However, the location wasn't where she really want it to be.

Photos of Senior Suites of Garfield Ridge

Features of Senior Suites of Garfield Ridge

• Fee Structure Extra: We Participate In The Choice Housing Voucher Program With Cha

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Senior Suites of Garfield Ridge

Senior Suites of Garfield Ridge in Chicago offers 87 studio and one bedroom affordable senior apartment homes with an array of desirable amenities. Income qualified residents, 62 years old and better, enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well-appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month. Schedule a tour and visit our Garfield Ridge affordable income housing community today.

*Residents must financially qualify for the community and the apartment for which they reside. Rental rates are based on availability, the specific income designation for the specific apartment and the applicant’s income. Rate and income levels are determined and monitored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Map of Senior Suites of Garfield Ridge