Garden Plaza of Aurora | Independent Living

14221 East Evans Avenue, Aurora, CO, 80014

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Garden Plaza of Aurora | Independent Living

Caring72733850 December 13, 2013

I went to Garden Plaza of Aurora for a meeting and I thought this was an attractive facility. The facility was well kept and the lobby was attractive. The personnel I met were open and enthused about their property. Their staff were also very helpful and very nice. I talked to a woman that was there when I went outside and she was all dressed up and had makeup on and her attitude seemed very positive. I asked her how she enjoyed the facility and she said she the facility is nice. She had good things to say about it. It just impressed me.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Garden Plaza of Aurora

At Garden Plaza of Aurora, we realize that it isn't always easy to enjoy every moment of life when there is yard work and dishes to worry about. So, why do it? For the ultimate in assisted, independent, and retirement living, along with short-term/respite care, consider Garden Plaza in Aurora, Colorado.

With a name like Garden Plaza, as you probably guessed, we’re fond of all things green, and devote ourselves to providing comfortable, amenities-rich services amidst a lush landscape where we are committed to enhancing the environment wherever possible instead of taking from it. Day in, day out, our focus translates into responsible, vibrant communities that feature elegant lifestyles and an enduring peace of mind.

At Garden Plaza in Aurora, you can indulge yourself with exceptional food, rich friendships, and an endless variety of activities, all within easy access. For senior living at its best, our Aurora, Colorado-based community is unparalleled.

Location of Garden Plaza of Aurora