Home Helpers of Northern Virginia

Reviews of Home Helpers of Northern Virginia

4.6

July 07, 2017

By Patricia T_3

Home Helpers has wonderful people that are very professional. Home Helpers has been able to take me places that I need to go, and they do my laundry. The companionship is the best part.

May 03, 2017

By Patricia T_5

I would recommend Home Helpers because they always provide very good, high quality, and good caliber home helpers. As long as the same caregiver can come everyday for my mother, Home Helpers helps my mother with the things she needs to stay out of the nursing home.

May 01, 2017

By Mary E_5

Home Helpers has sent us very nice and pleasant caregivers. Having Home Helpers allows me to have more freedom and I am comforted knowing I can rely on someone else.

April 20, 2017

By Judith T_3

Home Helpers makes me feel comfortable because they feel like family to me. The services help me a lot with my morning and evening care. They help to give me a shower and things like that.

April 13, 2017

By Amy J_1

Home Helpers' caregiver who works with my mother is very friendly and knows how to get my mother to do more than I could get her to do. Knowing that I have someone from Home Helpers there with my mom every day to prepare her meals, check on her medications, and to check on her safety gives me great peace of mind.

March 01, 2017

By Amy D_3

Home Helpers has provided seamless care, and I've been able to go about my business and feel confident that my mother is being taken care of by quality people. All the caregivers are very caring towards my mother.

February 21, 2017

By Sue C_4

I would tell my friends that Home Helpers has been a little inconsistent, but my mom loves her caregiver. The service has helped me in that I know that my mom is getting out and getting things done for her, and getting her to socialize.

February 01, 2017

By Dorothy C_7

Home Helpers offers a flexible program and is well-suited to their clients' needs. Their clients can give input on what the caregiver does, and they are flexible on their days and hours. Home Helpers helps me with so many things such as light meal preparation, light housekeeping, washing clothes, and taking me to appointments.

From Home Helpers of Northern Virginia

We are a licensed, non-medical in-home care agency located in Reston, Va. Our Agency has been serving the Northern Virginia area since 2006. We are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to provide personal care, as well as companion services. We are one of the only area agencies that complete a nationwide, personal, professional, and criminal background screening on all of our employees. Our caregivers also receive ongoing training on a monthly basis, to stay current on job-related topics. In short, we only hire caregivers that we would personally have look after our own loved ones.

Our agency is unique in many ways and I urge you to ask many questions of us, and any other agency with whom you may be speaking. I am confident that you will not find another agency that goes to the lengths that we do to ensure your satisfaction and the care of your loved one. We are always happy to provide references from current and past clients.

• Seniors
  • People facing lifelong challenges and disabilities
  • Individuals recovering from injury, surgery or illness
  • Coordination with Hospice

• We are the community’s most trusted and respected provider of in-home care and support for people in their homes, retirement communities, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities – wherever you call home.

Photos of Home Helpers of Northern Virginia

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

• Family Communication
    • Transition Issues
    • Memory Care Training
    • Ethics
    • Training Areas Extra: We Provide Monthly Assessments As Well As Rn Oversight On Assigments

Payment options