Reviews of BeeHive Homes of Gulf Breeze
No Reviews Yet!
About BeeHive Homes of Gulf Breeze
BeeHive Homes® of Gulf Breeze will reflect the feel of a family residence while offering advanced safety features. These include a fire alarm, sprinkler system, and call system for residents as well as wide hallways and doors for easier access. Our residents will enjoy the front porch or the fenced backyard with a patio, wide sidewalks, and landscaped gardens.
BeeHive Homes assisted living facility is a proud member of the Florida Assisted Living Association (FALA). Our mission is to provide quality care for the elderly in a respectful and dignified manner. With a daytime staffing ratio of 1:5, we will provide superb care to your loved ones as we meet their needs of daily living. BeeHive residents enjoy:
- Furnished bedrooms wired for free cable for your television and wireless internet–bring your own furniture if you like to personalize your room
- Each bedroom has its own private bathroom with a nurse call system in each–enjoy a level of independence without compromising safety
- Each bathroom has grab bars by the toilet and in the showers. All bathrooms meet the requirements of the American Disabilities Act (ADA)–a larger radius for wheelchair use, barrier free shower threshold, and secured shower seats. Each bathroom has its own vanity for storage of personal items and a ceiling heater that provides warmth after a nice shower–and hot water is never an issue!!
- A central spa room with a walk-in jetted tub, a large shower with rollover threshold, and a salon sink
- Don’t want to go out to have your hair done? No problem! Enjoy our in-house hair dresser
- 24/7 supervision and charting of medication
- Home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals
- Assistance with daily living activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting, and dining
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Individual and group activities tailored to your specific interests
Thank you for your interest at BeeHive Homes® of Gulf Breeze. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
The goal at BeeHive Homes is to assist our residents in maintaining the highest level of independence possible. We know, however, some daily needs and activities can become more difficult or burdensome as people age. Our objective is to help in these areas where residents need a little assistance while allowing them to maintain a very high level of dignity and joy for life.
Photos of BeeHive Homes of Gulf Breeze
Features of BeeHive Homes of Gulf Breeze
- Minimum Rate: $4800/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- Licenses: AL12891