Reviews of The Villa Senior Assisted Living
May 30, 2017
I visited this facility
January 26, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Photos of The Villa Senior Assisted Living
Features of The Villa Senior Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $3200/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 198204587
About The Villa Senior Assisted Living
THE ULTIMATE IN ELDERLY ASSISTED LIVING WITH PERSONAL HOME CARE
Senior care doesn't come any warmer or more thorough than The Villa Retirement. Our professional, experienced staff devotes itself to ensuring an environment of trust, personalized attention and affection. We understand the thoughts and feelings that exist when choosing quality residential care. We recognize the emotions felt by our residents and families.
We commit to provide the highest quality care tailored to each individual resident. At The Villa, each resident is special. Your loved ones become a significant part of our family, where they are treated with integrity and dignity.
- Obey local, state & federal regulatory compliances that govern our industry.
- Fulfill our obligations to our senior residents as if they are our own relatives.
- Be a faithful care provider in the communities in which we operate.
- Be honest, compassionate & respectful with our senior residents.
- Hire, train & retrain knowledgeable & experienced caregivers who genuinely believe about providing the hightest quality senior care and supervision services so that we can continue to meet the demands & expectations within our industry.
- Provide excellent services to our senior residents & build a loving/professional bond both with our senior residents & family members.
- Stand behind in what we truly believe in, which is to treat those who had paved the way in today’s future with the up most respect.
- Do what we do best, which is to ensure our senior residents, caregivers, family members and the entire community to genuinely support and endorse our services is both noble and rewarding in every aspect in order to give back to those we love.
What Makes Us Special
At The Villa, we truly empathize how emotionally difficult it can be to see your family member slowly decline as they age. That is why at The Villa, we strongly believe in maximizing personable care & supervision as no two elderly residents are alike, in addition we have an average ratio of 1 caregiver to every 5-6 elderly residents, in comparison to other facilities they have an average ratio of 1:15.