Joe’s Place at Fair Breeze

5146 SW 90 Avenue, Cooper City, FL, 33328

Contact Now

Promotion ends in 45 days!

Labor Day Special $2,000 monthly for residents that move in by September 30th

Reviews of Joe’s Place at Fair Breeze

Annie Ford June 04, 2016

I interviewed this provider

Carrie is an amazing person.,caring.and I have known her for 10 years professionally and personally.I am not surprised that taking care of people is her her chosen profession.

Vickie Coley June 03, 2016

Other

I have known Karie for more than 30 years. She has always had a special place in her heart for our senior citizens. Her home offers each client physical security and peace of mind. They will enjoy themselves while receiving loving professional care. in a home environment not a facility. You can rest assured that their needs and wishes will be met.

Lo rain June 03, 2016

I interviewed this provider

This a wonderful home with owner living on the site who is very caring and professional The dining area is spacious and has the close family feel to it. There is a large pool area,recreational area, golf course for exercising. The neighborhood is safe with easy access to shopping, dining.

nona's babies June 01, 2016

I interviewed this provider

I simply loved this home! My Aunt will love it as well The massive kitchen is perfect for her as she love to bake. The double ovens and the huge laundry room is wonderful. The patio and pool is so relaxing, I highly recommend this home to others

CypressLily June 01, 2016

I interviewed this provider

This home is lovely and spacious, with an attractive yard and pool area. The owner lives on site and is professional and caring. All rooms have been updated and are clean and comfortable. The neighborhood is safe, with easy access to many shopping, dining and recreational options.

From Joe’s Place at Fair Breeze

At Joe’s Place at Fair Breeze., our primary focus is to ensure the well-being of our residents and non-resident clients by providing superior elder care. We are committed to helping our seniors live fulfilling lives that are carefree, healthy, active, and vibrant, in a social community that offers companionship and the opportunity to age in place. Through our network of professional partners, we ensure that our seniors have access to a wide range of resources and services that are provided with personal attention and care. We help our residents live the second half of their lives with dignity and peace of mind.

Our residences are designed for active seniors with common interests, in an environment tailored especially for their needs, in the comfort of a cozy home with an intimate, family oriented atmosphere and all the amenities of a large facility. Private but never isolated, our residents live fulfilling lives with dignity and independence.

Fair Breeze is a beautiful residence in a private setting surrounded by the beauties of nature. Adjacent to a public golf course, this home features semi private rooms and bathrooms, a swimming pool, and a covered screened in porch. Other accommodations include color TV with cable and music, computer area with access to the internet, and elliptical and treadmill machines. Beaches, malls, restaurants, and the Fort Lauderdale International Airport are all within 12 miles of the home.

Features of Joe’s Place at Fair Breeze