Homestead Hills ASSISTED LIVING

3250 Homestead Club Drive, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Homestead Hills | ASSISTED LIVING

July 07, 2015

Homestead Hills seems very nice and quite pleasant. I go to a water exercise class there, so I’m familiar with their health facility, and it’s very nice. I have visited someone who is in nursing care there; I thought it looked OK and seemed quite adequate, although the friend didn’t seem to like it very much. The location seems good. It’s one of those places that have a country club feel to it. The grounds were well-maintained, and it seemed to have all sorts of resources available on campus.

December 17, 2014

By green55

In the past I could only give 5 stars to this place Now there is a new administration. They do not return phone calls, they have cut back on the staff, and now, tomorrow I will address possible neglect of my mother who is in the memory care unit with a weeping sore on her abdomen. It makes me sick!

At Homestead Hills, we take concerns regarding our members, employees and community very seriously. Our number one goal every day is to provide excellent care in a stimulating and caring environment. Both our Healthcare Administrator and Executive Director have been made aware of your concerns and will take the necessary actions to respond accordingly. We appreciate you taking the time to address your concerns with a member of our community, and we hope you will once again be able to rate us as a 5 star community as you have in the past.

September 25, 2014

By Deanna3

The staff at Homestead Hills Retirement is great and very attentive. Mother seems very happy. They have a pool. They take her in once or twice a week for exercises. They have outings, card games and bingo. Every day an activity so she has been happy. There’s socialization that she’s getting, but she’s diabetic so they keep a really close eye on her blood sugars. I like the care that she gets and the cleanliness of it.

February 01, 2014

By Snowbug1

I went to Homestead Hills years ago. It was very well kept. When I looked at it before, it was also pretty new. It looked like a new construction. The facilities there were very nice. They had wide variety of residents there, e.g., from people who are still very independent to obviously people who need a lot of help. They had a variety of floor plans and even cottages and separate houses. It was pricey but it's not the most expensive in town.

January 30, 2014

By Caring77200450

Homestead Hills Retirement is all incorporated. It's got everything inclusive. Assisted living if you need it, private rooms, and dining rooms. I mean, it's just one monthly payment and everything is paid. The staff is wonderful. They're a great staff. I've moved my dad in. He has a two bedroom house that's about 1200 sq. ft. It's very clean because they clean it every week and that's included in their services. And, the outside property is maintained by the outside landscaping firms, so everybody's fine.

December 30, 2013

We moved mom at Homestead Hills. The facility is nice. She is very happy there. Her room is nice and she has a private bath, so it's good. The staff is fine. They have a pretty good variety of food and its okay. They have a lot of activities, a lot of things for the residents to do like games, physical activities, and opportunities to interact with others. Everybody has been very nice to us and we are pretty happy with the situation.

August 25, 2013

By Andrew9

The time that we moved her there, they were most accommodating for her and her dog. My aunt has her own apartment. Sometimes, I don't like the rules, but I like working with them. They have fairly good food, but I think they over charge because they cost too much. There are portions that are too large. My aunt had left-overs and I asked them to cut down on certain portions and they didn't. They have lots of activities, the problem is that I can't make my aunt go to do them.

April 19, 2012

By chicks91

My great-grandmother stayed at Homestead Hill before her passing. She was 85+ years old and couldn't live on her own anymore. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and needed extra care that none of her children or grand children could provide on the regular. Homestead in my opinion took very great care of her. The staff was always friendly and knowledgeable and treated my great grandmother with respect. They checked on her multiple times of day, so much so that she kind of complained about it. They also made sure to give her, her medication whenever it was required. They were also great about giving her a sense of independence by allowing her to walk around the facility and partake in hobbies like knitting with others who were staying at the facility. Even in her time before her passing they took extremely good care of her and made sure to update the family at least twice a week on her health and on the day of her passing knew of all the proper procedures and ways to handle the body. The only things I disliked happened to be the smell of old perfume, but it's to be expected.

Photos of Homestead Hills

Services & Amenities of Homestead Hills

• Pharma

About Homestead Hills

Homestead Hills is an assisted living facility in Winston-Salem, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Homestead Hills for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Homestead Hills