Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community

421 South Adams Road, Spokane, WA, 99216

Reviews of Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community

Rich Knight May 30, 2015

My mother has lived at Sullivan Park Assisted Living for 10 years and is delighted with the care and provision she has received. Good food, great activities, and friendly, caring staff. If she is not feeling well they bring her meals to her room, but best to enjoy the social time in the dining area. The facility is decorated very well for the seasons or special activities and holidays, which makes it a joy when just visiting. Special events are a joy to attend and the staff certainly puts in the extra effort at these events to make you feel welcome. The peace of mind, knowing the great care proven over the years, helps me as a son relax with her special life there. I especially appreciate the church service provided on Sundays and those who serve in that area.

Caring100993050 January 26, 2015

We went to Sullivan Park for my mother. If there was any medical reason for moving her anywhere, I would have preferred this place because they have one-storey duplexes that are really nice with granite countertops, fireplaces, one-car garage, and a garden area. Then they have assisted living and skilled nursing onsite. However, if you're kind of a loner, and you like your own space, the independent living would be great, but for socializing, it is not a social place.

DISNEY2014 January 11, 2015

Very nice facility, very nice not to big and feels like a home with wonderful people and staff.

Kathleen38 September 12, 2014

I went to Sullivan Park. Their staff was very helpful. They answered all my questions. They offered me a tour. They were helpful. It was new, bright, and it looked clean. They had a wide variety of types of living spaces available. They just didn't have the kind that I needed.

Caring83468850 June 17, 2014

We chose Sullivan Park for my mom because it is close to home. I like the staff. They are very nice and caring. The food is very good. Her room is very nice and has a homey feel. They have activities for the residents. What my mom likes the best is badminton. However, sometimes they are not as clean as they could be.

Ramrod February 28, 2013

Great staff, Very clean, very accomodating, OK food, OK activities

From Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community

Sullivan Park offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Sullivan Park gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Features of Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community