Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.2

January 11, 2015

By DISNEY2014

Very nice facility, very nice not to big and feels like a home with wonderful people and staff.

September 12, 2014

By Kathleen38

I went to Sullivan Park. Their staff was very helpful. They answered all my questions. They offered me a tour. They were helpful. It was new, bright, and it looked clean. They had a wide variety of types of living spaces available. They just didn't have the kind that I needed.

June 17, 2014

We chose Sullivan Park for my mom because it is close to home. I like the staff. They are very nice and caring. The food is very good. Her room is very nice and has a homey feel. They have activities for the residents. What my mom likes the best is badminton. However, sometimes they are not as clean as they could be.

February 28, 2013

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Staff Patient Ratio: 13 To 1

About Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community

Sullivan Park offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Sullivan Park gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community