Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Central

Brookdale Central provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Brookdale Central

Posted by Joy21 August 13, 2014

Everything about Sterling House of Central was great. When my mother is ready, that is where we are going to have her go. The staff was great.

Posted by Sue24 July 12, 2013

My parents are staying in Sterling House of Central. We chose this facility because we like it and it is located where we have family in the area. They are in there for a little over a year now. We also chose this because it is a locked-down facility. My dad has Alzheimer's and tends to wander if the door is open. My mom is with him and they can keep them together. The staff is very good and their food is fine. They also have activities for the residents. If we could afford to keep them there, we would but we can't because money is going quickly. They don't accept Medicaid either.

Posted by H34lingYou May 29, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My father lives here and he seems to be ok with the care he receives. I agree, and I think that he is receiving quality care. They have alerted our family of any health concerns as soon as they appear, and it seems that they truly do care about my father, and about us. He is always clean, and he is always well taken care of. I feel like they truly care about us as well, whenever we ask any question about my father no matter how mundane or annoying it seems the staff always takes care of any of our questions and concerns. Highly recommended!

Location of Brookdale Central