Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Central

Brookdale Central provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Brookdale Central

Average Rating: 5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 Reviews

Posted by Jim112053650 August 27, 2015

We got my mother in Brookdale community, and we are very pleased. She enjoys it. She is playing bingo and goes on shopping trips, and it worked out really well. Very professional home environment and very well staff. The transition of her getting her in was just very smooth. The facility is great, and the staff is wonderful. There are various sizes of rooms. Mom has got sufficient room; she’s got a microwave, a refrigerator, and a really nice, large bathroom. They painted it before she moved in. The dining area is very nice and can take everybody at one time. This place only has 47 rooms, and some rooms are double. A lot of human engineering on that place and how the doors open. They have physical therapy, exercise, and bingo, and they frequently go out on shopping or lunch trips. They have church every Sunday, they have a movie night, and they have a series where people talk about different countries; Spain is this month.

Posted by Joy21 August 13, 2014

Everything about Sterling House of Central was great. When my mother is ready, that is where we are going to have her go. The staff was great.

Posted by Sue24 July 12, 2013

My parents are staying in Sterling House of Central. We chose this facility because we like it and it is located where we have family in the area. They are in there for a little over a year now. We also chose this because it is a locked-down facility. My dad has Alzheimer's and tends to wander if the door is open. My mom is with him and they can keep them together. The staff is very good and their food is fine. They also have activities for the residents. If we could afford to keep them there, we would but we can't because money is going quickly. They don't accept Medicaid either.

Posted by H34lingYou May 29, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My father lives here and he seems to be ok with the care he receives. I agree, and I think that he is receiving quality care. They have alerted our family of any health concerns as soon as they appear, and it seems that they truly do care about my father, and about us. He is always clean, and he is always well taken care of. I feel like they truly care about us as well, whenever we ask any question about my father no matter how mundane or annoying it seems the staff always takes care of any of our questions and concerns. Highly recommended!

Location of Brookdale Central

Features of Brookdale Central

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 50

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): CRC-1307

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.