Jennifer Gardens

7334 Jennifer Street, Port Richey, FL, 34668

Reviews of Jennifer Gardens

Scarlet 2 May 20, 2015

My mom has been a resident at Jennifer Gardens for over two years and her stay there can only be described as exceptional. The care and food is outstanding and the staff takes very good care of her daily needs. To date my mom has never complained about anything. I visit my mom about three times a week and i never had to question anything. I always recommend this place to my friends.

Thank you we really appreciate your opinion.

Alvear-Noguera May 11, 2015

Caring for residents and their families requires devoted and compassionate staff. You will find this type of care at Jennifer Gardens. My mother in law has been a resident for almost four years and we truly appreciate the effort and commitment of the Administrators and staff. In addition, my mother was a resident also. Her fragile condition did not allow for a long stay as we would have wished. Nonetheless, the experience was outstanding from the admission to the end of life experience. As a retired Health Care provider, allow me to highly recommend Jennifer Gardens for the care of your loved ones.

Dave Romeo May 06, 2015

My mother fell twice in the same day last year, while I was visiting her in Florida. It became obvious that she could not stay in her condo alone any longer. She had told me that she had visited Jennifer gardens in the past and if she ever could not stay in her own home, she wanted to go there.

The administrator came in on a Saturday to make arrangements for my mother to be admitted the following Tuesday. It is quite obvious that the staff cares very much for the residents at Jennifer Gardens. I know most of the staff and have found them to be very personable and helpful. I have found them to be very accommodating.

done with that March 17, 2015

this is the worst place to put any one you love! the staff is unprofessional, and they do not care about the people their. we have found my mom, dirty, clothes gone, her room dirty. no more for us either. this is NOT what you think your paying for!! i only clicked a star because it made me other wise zero

tampabayCNA January 17, 2012

Jennifer Gardens is a larger ALF that is absolutely wonderful in my opinion. This building is well maintained and has up to date appliances. The staff seemed readily available and the ratio of residents and staff members is more than adequate. There is mostly double occupancy rooms, but there is an option for a private room. The activities person is well adjusted and produces activities that are appropriate for the skill levels of the residents. The décor is of bright colors and is decorated well. The large shower room is very resourceful. With approximately 30 residents this facility is a little larger than a "home", but defiantly has the feeling of a home.

From Jennifer Gardens

Jennifer Gardens, a licensed Assisted Living Senior Residence, was specifically designed and built for that purpose. It is not a converted motel by the side of the road or a small room in a private house. It’s spacious and modern. All on one level with the latest fire-safety equipment.

Jennifer Gardens is sophisticated enough to provide for the changing needs of its residents yet small enough to provide personalized assistance. Your loved one will not be lost in the crowd. Most of all, here at Jennifer Gardens we are a family owned and operated facility. We treat each of our residents as we would treat our own families, with tender and loving care.

Incredible value – no matter which type of accommodation is selected. The following are included in our daily rate :

• Delicious meals and snacks, including special dietary needs
  • Cable-television
  • Appropriate level of assistance
  • Daily housekeeping and linen service
  • Personal laundry washed
  • Medication management and storage
  • Transportation to medical appointments
  • Financial assistance – diversion program
  • Emergency call buttons in all bedrooms and bathrooms
  • 24 hour video surveillance throughout building as an added security
  • Daily fun and stimulating activities all residence

Al-A-Carte services provided through private pay or insurance:

• Weekly hair and nails services
  • In-House Primary care doctor
  • Home health care provided through our third-party service providers
  • Hospice care
  • Private companion care
  • Pharmacy services
  • In-house podiatrist
  • Other specialty services

We are a family owned and operated facility. We treat each of our residents as we would treat our own families, with tender and loving care.

Features of Jennifer Gardens

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,500/month

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 10043