Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

201 Crosstown Drive, Peachtree City, GA, 30269

Reviews of Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

July 31, 2014

By Glenn8

My wife and I were treated very well at Arbor Terrace. The person who gave us the tour was very knowledgeable and very friendly. The facility was just top notch. We've looked at a couple of other facilities and this was by far the best one. I really enjoyed it. It's a pretty good size community and they had a lot to offer. There are a lot of activities geared toward people my mother's age -- for example, they take residents shopping. It's also close to a lot of things. It's a really nice community and it's very clean. I'd recommend it to anybody.

April 11, 2014

By George79735850

My wife likes Arbor Terrace and we’ve been living here for three years. It’s very convenient for food, drugstore and getting things that you need to get. We have a five room apartment here on the third floor, it’s got a kitchen, living room, dining room and I got an office and we got two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one for her and one for me. We have large walk-in closets and storage facilities. The staff we have here, the manager, the waiters, waitresses in the dining room, the maintenance man, and the facilities here are first class. They have certain things going on every day and you can go on those, if you want to make special arrangements they will take you if it is within a ten mile radius. They have buses available every day. The food wasn’t bad but the beef could have been improved, it was terrible, you can’t swallow it and chew it. You have about 25 to 30 selections to choose from every night, you don’t have to go with the fixed menu. Arbor Trace is under new ownership and they indicated that there will be improvements in the food, they’ve already redone the halls, the walls, the dining room, and they made a lot of good mechanical and aesthetic improvements. apartment here on the third floor, it’s got a kitchen, living room, dining room and I got an office and we got two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one for her and one for me. We have large walk-in closets and storage facilities. The staff we have here, the manager, the waiters, waitresses in the dining room, the maintenance man, and the facilities here are first class. They have certain things going on every day and you can go on those, if you want to make special arrangements they will take you if it is within a ten mile radius. They have buses available every day. The food wasn’t bad but the beef could have been improved.

Services & Amenities of Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

About Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

At Arbor Terrace, we believe in embracing life in every way. Our activities, from entertainment to wellness programs, are specifically designed for active senior minds, bodies and spirits. You go at your own pace, doing as much or as little as you wish or are able, with well-trained staff ready to assist.

From the dining to the activities to the spirit of hometown service, Arbor Terrace is designed for the best in living. In fact, "Assisted Living" is too limited a term for what Arbor Terrace is all about. It goes beyond a menu of capabilities: it is our whole community's philosophy, for neighbors and staff alike. Newcomers join a family that helps one another in every possible way.

There are times you feel like curling up in your favorite chair and paging through a good book or visiting with neighbors. There are times when you feel like swapping fishing stories, or shuffling cards for a game of bridge. This is the lifestyle at Arbor Terrace: Rich with comforts in the finest Southern tradition, yet down-home and easy-going.

Outdoor heated swimming pool and underground golf cart parking. Full service lounge with happy hour.

Map of Arbor Terrace Peachtree City