Olive Grove Terrace

9684 Goodman Road, Olive Branch, MS, 38654

Reviews of Olive Grove Terrace

Caring866 July 11, 2013

Olive Grove was nice and clean but they didn't clean the apartments on a normal basis. The food was not up to par with my mom . They have a lot of staff turnover and no transportation for the residents.

Jeanstramp July 28, 2012

This is one of the best facilities in the Memphis, TN area and the caregivers are absolutely fabulous. My mom as advanced as she is even talks about how nice they are to her and make her hair and nails look "pretty".

Caring Granddaughter June 03, 2012

This is a newer building, very clean, nice and the atmosphere warm and welcoming. Around this facility are lower cost homes. This facility is far out in the city but still close to Memphis and close to industrial areas.

They have a studio type accommodation which is very large enough to have a couch, dresser and a very nice walk in closet. There are also pocket doors that lead you to the outside. The food in this facility is great as well, I ate lunch their today with my father when we visited my grandma. In addition, this is not an over packed facility. You can still sit in the living room and have your conversation unlike in others that you can't hear each other.

The residents are really involved here as well. They always greet you when you walk by and they say "We love it here".

Every Sunday, a local church comes for a worship service. They also do crafts, Bible Study every Wednesday and some common activities like exercise. Once a month, they do kitchen activities like baking for some who misses cooking (but of course with supervision).

The only complaint I had at first was I had to find out by myself some things like how to pay the hair dresser but it was just a small stuff and I managed along the way. This is really a nice place for the price we are paying.

From Olive Grove Terrace

To us at Olive Grove Terrace in Olive Branch, Mississippi, assisted living means two things: you do the living and we help you live. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family, with all of their unique needs and preferences. It's like home.

Dining is a focal point of our residents' day at Olive Grove Terrace. It starts with an open breakfast with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can't start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite, are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved with accessing our public long term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is our first priority at Olive Grove Terrace.

At The Arbors at Olive Grove Terrace, living with Alzheimer's becomes less of a challenge for you and your loved one. We combine the intimacy of assisted living with specialized care for dementia. The size of the Arbors promotes a comforting, calming environment. With no more than 15 rooms, the Arbors co-exists with a sister assisted living facility, yet remains separate. Care is provided in a building specifically designed with the care of the Alzheimer's resident in mind. We consider each resident's own strengths and weaknesses to weave a seamless cloth of individualized care. We also incorporate the latest approaches to this challenging disease into the daily routines and activities of all our residents. It's difficult to even search for proper care while tending to someone with Alzheimer's. Each day presents new challenges to patients and their caregivers. At the Arbors we offer a shelter of care and advice for the entire family.

Features of Olive Grove Terrace