Reviews of Robbinswood Northcrest Campus
Overview of Ratings
February 07, 2017
I visited this facility
January 02, 2017
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Robbinswood Northcrest Campus
Features of Robbinswood Northcrest Campus
- Minimum Rate: $1608/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $1608/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Room Service For Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours; Some Availability Outside Of Business Hours
- Guests At Mealtime
- Overnight Guests
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AH610236856
About Robbinswood Northcrest Campus
Welcome to Robbinswood Northcrest Campus, where professional care and personal caring meet. We balance autonomy with supervision for each resident and work to make sure care extends beyond just health. Robbinswood Northcrest Campus is designed, staffed and maintained to best meet the needs and desires of its residents. Security and independence, privacy and companionship, and physical and social well-being are the primary focus. Residents receive, as needed, supervision, personal care, and health care services that emphasize their right to control their lives.
- Minimize the need to relocate
- Accomodate residents' changing needs and preferences
- Maximize residents' dignity, autonomy, privacy, independence, choice, and safety
- Encourage family and community involvement
- Offering cost-effective quality care
- Foster independence
- Treat each resident with dignity and respect
- Promote the individuality of each resident
- Allow personal choice of care and lifestyle
- Protecting the right to privacy
- Nurturing the spirit of each resident
- Involving family in the caregiving process
- Providing a safe, residential environment
- Be a valuable community asset
What Makes Us Special
Robbinswood Northcrest Campus is in a residential neighborhood setting that provides personal care services, 24-hour supervision and assistance, activities and health-related services designed to: