Brookdale Churchill

140 Carriage Club Drive, Mooresville, NC, 28117

Reviews of Brookdale Churchill

June 18, 2014

My mother-in-law is at Emeritus at Churchill. We chose it for it's location. It is close to me. Also it appears to be clean. My mother-in-law is in a 1-bedroom. The staff is accommodating. They seem very nice as well. They have bingo, and they have singers and a pianist that come in for them. They have Easter bonnets and casino nights. There are a lot of complaints about the food, though. They're always complaining about the food. However, I think it is very difficult with multiple elderly people. They all have different opinions and different wants.

May 18, 2014

By advice

BEWARE THIS FACILITY IS UNDER STAFFED AND THE STAFF IS NOT HAPPY THERE. We started out in the assisted living and from there to memory care. It is not run properly. Mistakes are made everyday from medications given wrong, falls, residents left unattended. The staff within the unit has to do laundry, serve the meals and this leaves the dementia patient unattended. The managerial staff will lie to protect themselves so you can never feel comfortable with any answer you might get when voicing a concern or question. Our advice is think long and hard before entering the doors at Emeritus at Churchill in Mooresville, nc

March 31, 2014

By Glen2

Emeritus of Churchill is a very nice facility, and it's very clean. I like this a lot. The staff are very helpful. I was not able to eat there, but saw the food and it was good.

November 27, 2013

Emeritus at Churchill is a pretty nice facility, but it's really expensive. The staff are evidently doing their job. For a single resident, the room is fine, but when you have two adults there I don’t think they are large enough.

November 23, 2013

By Naomi3

The facility where my friend is in right now used to be called Churchill Estates or something like that until Emeritus bought it. I'm there all the time to see my friend. It's a beautiful place. Very pretty! It's beautifully kept and very inviting. They do have apartments. They even have one and two-bedroom apartments. They also have different levels of care, e.g. independent living and assisted living. I like this place. When Emeritus took over, they really up the price and so it's expensive living there. They could improve on the price as they were expensive. Also my friend complains that since they got a new chef, food isn't as good. I only ate there once or twice and it was alright, but it was institution type food.

September 10, 2013

By Audrey8

Emeritus is very nice and very attractive. I saw a lot of amenities but I don't like it because it's very big but I liked the environment there.

August 02, 2013

By Sherry8508

I was very impressed with Emeritus. Everything was excellent there. They had a lot of activities for the residents. They took the residents out several times a week. The only problem that I would have would be the distance from home and the traffic in getting there.

May 29, 2013

By Carol 3

We chose Emeritus at Churchill for my mother because of its location. The place is very clean. The staff seemed very friendly and seemed to know what they were doing.

April 28, 2013

By Cloop83

Luxury community, a resort for seniors. I always thought of nursing homes when I thought of senior living but Churchill is nothing like that. It's a beautiful active community that my mom loves. She was totally against the idea of moving in but could not be happier now. The staff and the director are the nicest people. I highly recommend it.

March 08, 2013

By Robert

Emeritus was nice but the director didn't make my mom feel comfortable. I didn't like the staff there.

February 09, 2013

By Greg3

I went to visit Emeritus, and I happen to know the administrator of the facility. It's a top-notch, and I really like it. It's a very nice place that reminds me of a country club for seniors. The staff was very professional. They have a full menu. The dining room was a buffet for the retirement living, while in the memory care they bring you trays. It's very clean and well-decorated. They have a lot of common areas that are very well appointed with sofas and they even have a little bistro.

Photos of Brookdale Churchill

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: yes

About Brookdale Churchill

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

True apartment style living with patio and courtyard

Map of Brookdale Churchill