Lantern of Madison

2041 Hubbard Road, Madison, OH, 44057

Reviews of Lantern of Madison

June 29, 2011

By PattyJane

My mother lived at the Lantern from 2006 until she passed away. I cannot say enough good things about the care that she received. The staff were like 2nd family. It was apparent that their goal was to make sure all of the clients and their families were happy/healthy and content. Thank you.

December 13, 2009

By consumer1

I toured this place

This facility is beautiful. The staff is so attentive and caring.From the minute I walked in the door, I felt as if we had known all of these people all of our life. The people that live there seemed very happy and satisfied. 1 of them even told me, if she could not be at her own home, she wanted to be at the Lantern. I was set for my grandmother to move in but unfortunately she had a set back and passed away suddenly. I urge people to go tour the Lantern before you make any decisions.

Photos of Lantern of Madison

Features of Lantern of Madison

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4000/month

• State Licenses: 2404R

About Lantern of Madison

We believe in creating a world where memories are treasured, relationships are cherished and our elderly revered. Our deep seated conviction is innovation and challenging the status quo. We challenge the status quo by creating a therapeutic care environment that not only nurtures an absolute well-being but also stimulates lost memories. If you are seeking to engage with your parents or your loved one, we have an award winning cognitive therapeutic program called “Svayus”- A time capsule designed to cue and retrieve memories to enable our clients live a life that is cheerful, brimming with happiness and vigor.

People are not with us to quietly fade from the society, but come to us to live a dignified life. We know that the human spirit glows until we take our last breath.

Our residents are our number one priority, we do everything possible to ensure they are safe, healthy and well cared for.

Our mission at Lantern Of Madison is to facilitate healthy living. Provide superior services consistent with the needs of the elderly, offer an environment that will support their personal needs and create an atmosphere that will stimulate creativity and enhance performance to their maximum potential. We are committed to provide a desired place that will physically, mentally and emotionally satisfy the seniors.

Lantern differentiates itself and stands apart from other facilities because of its unique offering- Fountain Of Life. These programs are proven successful in strengthening musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, integumentary, respiratory, genitourinary, gastrointestinal and central nervous system, thus alleviating pain and soreness associated with aging.

Map of Lantern of Madison