Lantern of Madison

2041 Hubbard Road, Madison, OH, 44057

Reviews of Lantern of Madison

Krombie3 May 15, 2012

The building itself is not that impressive from the outside appearance. However, the inside is comfortably and tastefully renovated. There is a theater for movie viewing and several dining areas. Rooms are not very big, but client privacy seems to be important to the staff and they treat the clients respectfully. You are allowed to bring some items from home to make your room more personal if you like. There could be more food choices available on the menu. There seems to be one set menu for the day and not a lot of alternates to choose from. The food is not bad, but not what I would expect for the monthly price of the stay there. Medical care seems adequate and my family member gets the care she needs. Overall, I would rate the facility better than average. However they could improve on the food and the outside appearance a little more.

Daisy5 May 06, 2012

We chose this facility because they accept Medicare. The facility is very clean and she has her own apartment. They wash her clothes, cook for her and she receives 3 meals every day. The staffs are very caring. She wears a necklace that she can push every time she needs something and they respond immediately. They have activities too. We haven't joined her yet because most of them are in daytime and we have work but some activities including bus rides, trips to restaurants and many others. They get the residents to go out of the facility. I can't think of anything that this facility needs to improve; its being ran pretty well.

PattyJane June 29, 2011

My mother lived at the Lantern from 2006 until she passed away. I cannot say enough good things about the care that she received. The staff were like 2nd family. It was apparent that their goal was to make sure all of the clients and their families were happy/healthy and content. Thank you.

consumer1 December 13, 2009

I toured this place

This facility is beautiful. The staff is so attentive and caring.From the minute I walked in the door, I felt as if we had known all of these people all of our life. The people that live there seemed very happy and satisfied. 1 of them even told me, if she could not be at her own home, she wanted to be at the Lantern. I was set for my grandmother to move in but unfortunately she had a set back and passed away suddenly. I urge people to go tour the Lantern before you make any decisions.

From Lantern of Madison

We believe in creating a world where memories are treasured, relationships are cherished and our elderly revered. Our deep seated conviction is innovation and challenging the status quo. We challenge the status quo by creating a therapeutic care environment that not only nurtures an absolute well-being but also stimulates lost memories. If you are seeking to engage with your parents or your loved one, we have an award winning cognitive therapeutic program called “Svayus”- A time capsule designed to cue and retrieve memories to enable our clients live a life that is cheerful, brimming with happiness and vigor.

People are not with us to quietly fade from the society, but come to us to live a dignified life. We know that the human spirit glows until we take our last breath.

Our residents are our number one priority, we do everything possible to ensure they are safe, healthy and well cared for.

Our mission at Lantern Of Madison is to facilitate healthy living. Provide superior services consistent with the needs of the elderly, offer an environment that will support their personal needs and create an atmosphere that will stimulate creativity and enhance performance to their maximum potential. We are committed to provide a desired place that will physically, mentally and emotionally satisfy the seniors.

Lantern differentiates itself and stands apart from other facilities because of its unique offering- Fountain Of Life. These programs are proven successful in strengthening musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, integumentary, respiratory, genitourinary, gastrointestinal and central nervous system, thus alleviating pain and soreness associated with aging.

Features of Lantern of Madison